The secret to happiness is

Sammael

Blaze Pizza.

You are welcome.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

I prefer quattro formaggi, I eat pizza every friday :D

Milk in my pants.

With coke? Or beer?

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

The key to happiness is enjoying what you've got.  Food, while as awesome as it is only lasts until the last crumb is gone and until you have a heart attack or your stomach pops.  

Happiness is when you treasure family, friends and pets over other things in life and love what you have without wanting a single thing more, which is very hard sometimes which in my opinion is why not allot of people are truly happy all the time.  Even I, am not happy.  

With coke? Or beer?

Coke and beer...

Coke and beer...

That reminds me, I had a bear and coke mix. Not a good thing. Never again.  :lol:

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

That reminds me, I had a bear and coke mix. Not a good thing. Never again.  :lol:

My dad was an alcoholic :P so I've never drank beer.  I dont wanna end up abusing my kids :P

My dad was an alcoholic :P so I've never drank beer.  I dont wanna end up abusing my kids :P

My dad was also one, i'm doing my best to keep away from alcoholic drinks but i'm 15 so maybe that will change :P

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

I hate alcohol, I only drink beers that have good taste to me and I don't drink vodka or something like that. I don't like the "high", I value my brainies too much to screw with them.   :lol:

Spoiler

I hate alcohol, I only drink beers that have good taste to me and I don't drink vodka or something like that. I don't like the "high", I value my brainies too much to screw with them.   :lol:

yeah, Getting drunk in my opinion is scary and sad, because I saw what it did to my father and I cant imagine having no control over my body. I'll only get drunk if I had no point in life anymore and no money and would just drink away my life.  

My dad was also one, i'm doing my best to keep away from alcoholic drinks but i'm 15 so maybe that will change :P

yeah, I'm almost 15.  But I'm not risking anything. 

T-Bone steak medium raw and spareribs. Secret to happiness boom!

The true secret to happiness is to not give a F about anything

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Happiness is when you treasure family, friends and pets over other things in life and love what you have without wanting a single thing more, which is very hard sometimes which in my opinion is why not allot of people are truly happy all the time. Even I, am not happy.

Even better when you add pizza

yeah, I'm almost 15. But I'm not risking anything.

yeah, Getting drunk in my opinion is scary and sad, because I saw what it did to my father and I cant imagine having no control over my body. I'll only get drunk if I had no point in life anymore and no money and would just drink away my life.

Can understand where your coming from and don't want to change your mind but..

One or two wouldn't hurt you, getting tipsy with your GF is quite nice, red wine with a meal can add something to a good night. I've never got completely bladdered where i can stand but it can be fun and I always make sure I'm in control.

Moderation is key.

Can understand where your coming from and don't want to change your mind but..

One or two wouldn't hurt you, getting tipsy with your GF is quite nice, red wine with a meal can add something to a good night. I've never got completely bladdered where i can stand but it can be fun and I always make sure I'm in control.

Moderation is key.

my GF can do whatever she wants in the way of drinking, her choice.  (if I ever get one) but I'm not taking one sip, 

my GF can do whatever she wants in the way of drinking, her choice. (if I ever get one) but I'm not taking one sip,

That's fine mate, not my choice and can't imagine what it was like.

The secret to happiness is buying usefull stuff in my opinion. :P

System 1: Thermaltake Element Q - Thermaltake 220W SFX - Asus AT5IONT-I mini-ITX - Intel® Atom™ D525 onboard 1.8GHz Dual-Core HT - Integrated NVIDIA® ION™ - 2x 2GB Kingston DDR3 - Samsung 120GB 840 Series - Scythe Kama Rack 3.5 - Asus DVD-RW

System 2: Thermaltake Element Q - Thermaltake 220W SFX - Asus E2KM1I-DELUXE mini-ITX - AMD E2-2000 onboard 1.75GHz Dual-Core - Integrated AMD® Radeon HD 7340 - 2x 4GB Kingston DDR3 - Samsung 120GB 840 Series - Scythe Kama Rack 3.5 - Asus DVD-RW

Building: Bitfenix Prodigy Black - Corsair AX860i - Asus Maximus VII Impact - Corsair Hydro Series H100i - Intel® Core™ i7 4790K - Asus Matrix Platinum GTX 980 4GB - Corsair 16GB Dominator Platinum 2x 8GB DDR3 2400MHz CL10 - Samsung 1TB EVO 840 Series