Rdr 2 lights/shadows interiors broken

Gs11

Hello
I have a problem with shadows, lightning  cast  in the interiors. I've been  trying DX12, Vulkan, different  Nvidia drivers, changing lodScale value from default 1 on 2 and above in the  system.xml  rendering/graphic  settings file.
GTX 1080 Ti, 16 gb RAM, I 7-7000 k, Win 10.
What could be the cause of this shadow  changing/flickering inside this  barn? You can see it on the main entrance door and small window above.
It's a Valentine horse management shack.
Depending of the distance lights/shadow inside barn varies.
SFOd6.gif
Here it's a Valentine's post office , when I turn back fast  with a camera view , bright  lights inside the post  blinking,  like pop in,  like extra loading of  delayed textures.

SFOUo.gif

During the day it's the same, just  instead night  white light which  comes from   the lamp on the post office's wall, it's like lights goes through  windows at the  post back wall- you can see it what's behind the building  and then  texture is changed with on the one with a  closed curtains.

SFO86.gif

• 4 weeks later...

If you have RDR2 installed on Steam try verifying the integrity of the game files, that should replace any missing or corrupt files.

Gigabyte B560m DS3H AC | Intel i5 11400f | AMD RX 6500 XT 4gb | T-Force TUF 16gb (2x8) 3200 mhz

Samsung 27' CRG5 Freesync, 144hz | Lenovo 21.5' LI2264d, 75hz