Weirdest thing thats happened to you in Skyrim

Mines when I tried to talk to a homeless person and they started changing race and gender randomly for like 2 minutes then when they stopped they looked at me said "Yes?"

Hello. Here are some words.

FX-8150, GTX 670, ASRock 990Fx Extreme4, 8Gb Patriot RAM, 1TB boot and Storage, Windows 7 64Bit

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/85.234.146.76:3062/

Trying to make 1 old man follow me on mission. He keep stuck and walk backward. At last i burn him to death.

I enabled Lucid virtu MVP on my mobo, and it borked the physics in skyrim severely. I opened a door and small cups and bowls flew everywhere and were bouncing off walls and stuff, it was bizarre.

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

How the heck did that happen (at the topic creator)?  I guess one of mine is - on the PS3 walking out of the Iron Maiden and seeing the wife using the thing to sharpen swords BUT she was floating off to the side and facing the opposite direction.

How the heck did that happen (at the topic creator)?

I have no idea. Scared me when it happened. I never talk to anyone but shopkeepers and people that I need to for quests now.

FX-8150, GTX 670, ASRock 990Fx Extreme4, 8Gb Patriot RAM, 1TB boot and Storage, Windows 7 64Bit

I have no idea. Scared me when it happened. I never talk to anyone but shopkeepers and people that I need to for quests now.

Though it could technically still happen to them by some fluke.

I recorded this one as soon as it came out, not sure if it's still in the game though:

Intel i5 3570k | Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws | 4GB Generic Samsung RAM | MSI R7950 | Cooler Master HAF XM | 2xWD Blue 1TB | 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 | Seasonic 550w 80+ Gold | ASUS VE228H | LG Flatron E2042 | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Logitech G710+ | Microsoft Sidewinder x5 | Logitech G930

Not liking it when I like everything elder scrolls :(

No Idea why.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

The very first thing that happened to me. Upon load of my first game I was in a cart, clearly as a prisoner, bounding down a mountain at 300 mph. The carts to my front and rear were doing all kinds of flips and barrel rolls. I thought that seemed a lilttle wierd so I googled it. Apparently turning VSync off will kill the physics, so I'm stuck playing this game at 60hz :(

The very first thing that happened to me. Upon load of my first game I was in a cart, clearly as a prisoner, bounding down a mountain at 300 mph. The carts to my front and rear were doing all kinds of flips and barrel rolls. I thought that seemed a lilttle wierd so I googled it. Apparently turning VSync off will kill the physics, so I'm stuck playing this game at 60hz :(

That must suck, I used to play it on console, so I never had that problem but I'm considering getting it on PC.