How can the LTT Forum community be better?

44 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

well there the like/agree button...ya i seen things marked when it was not the solution. and ya if mutly people offer solutions they get nothing... also i seen it marks and continue to have a conversation and offer other solutions something mods hate when people talk...

redit was proven mods are crupt if they dont like the post or persone its removed. i tried many times with nms,diablo 2 and mindcraft ive give up. and with thows its just post pics all day and get upvotes of "how cool" my pic is..

Reddit is a cesspool, I don't see how that has any relevance to how this forum is moderated.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

1 hour ago, Alex Atkin UK said:

Reddit is a cesspool, I don't see how that has any relevance to how this forum is moderated.

oh i was just pointing out the problems of the voting system that redit uses thats all.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

On 3/2/2024 at 10:02 AM, thrasher_565 said:

oh i was just pointing out the problems of the voting system that redit uses thats all.

go on far right neo nazi subreddit and get downvoted to hell. go on far left tankie sub Reddit and get downvoted to hell. Reddit is just one big echo chamber in which members practice intellectual incest and circle jerking, masturbating each other off until climax. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, wasab said:

go on far right neo nazi subreddit and get downvoted to hell. go on far left tankie sub Reddit and get downvoted to hell. Reddit is just one big echo chamber whose members practice intellectual incest and circle jerking, masturbating each other until climax. 

ya people have there favorite users... and if you cant build an eye watering pix art you just get downvoted...

then there's me that post things like this

yep each dot is a ship...🤷‍♂️

nmsfrozenships2.thumb.png.a6485f4ad7cd0a18d25dc4133eaa60ef.png

ya im not sapos to be here and ya i got banned on readit for posting it...🤷‍♂️

all because the mods have a no "hacks" policy even thow its 1.07 and cant be played online...

diablo2107chaosoutmapglitch.thumb.png.dabbd8975687effb94cc91c1400e2c3a.png

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

6 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

ya people have there favorite users... and if you cant build an eye watering pix art you just get downvoted...

then there's me that post things like this

yep each dot is a ship...🤷‍♂️

nmsfrozenships2.thumb.png.a6485f4ad7cd0a18d25dc4133eaa60ef.png

ya im not sapos to be here and ya i got banned on readit for posting it...🤷‍♂️

all because the mods have a no "hacks" policy even thow its 1.07 and cant be played online...

diablo2107chaosoutmapglitch.thumb.png.dabbd8975687effb94cc91c1400e2c3a.png

sir why are you playing on Windows 7

By reading this, you're entering a contract that says you have to visit my profile.