Windows 11 Update Keeps failing

I have tried to update to windows 11 a few times now. Always having an issue with it going all the way through the update, always ends up crashing and reverting back the update but windows keeps forcing me to try so it just cycles over and over every week. I know I could stop the updates but I just want it to work. My PC meets all the requirements etc for the update just draws errors only code I managed to get once was 0xc1900101.

3 minutes ago, UNKNOWN-USER said:

I have tried to update to windows 11 a few times now. Always having an issue with it going all the way through the update, always ends up crashing and reverting back the update but windows keeps forcing me to try so it just cycles over and over every week. I know I could stop the updates but I just want it to work. My PC meets all the requirements etc for the update just draws errors only code I managed to get once was 0xc1900101.

Windows 11 isn't even worth it at this point, it's slow for gaming and home usage. Just stick with windows 10. There's a "do not upgarde" button below the upgrade button

System Specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800x 8-Core Processor

Memory: 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4

SSD: WD_BLACK SN770 1TB

GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 12G oc

Motherboard: Asus Prime B-450 A2

Case: MuseTex k2 Mid Tower

Monitor 1: Samsung SyncMaster S27D360

Monitor 2: Samsung Syncmaster S27B350

Keyboard: Razer Onata

Mouse: Razer Viper

9 minutes ago, ThePCNerd129 said:

Windows 11 isn't even worth it at this point, it's slow for gaming and home usage. Just stick with windows 10. There's a "do not upgarde" button below the upgrade button

Slow based on what?

I've been on 11 since day one and have no issues.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

42 minutes ago, UNKNOWN-USER said:

If you have a USB stick, you can update your windows using USB basically you just download the latest windows 11 from Microsoft themselves. Then you run the setup.exe then it'll do it's thing and hopefully you'll be able to update using that method.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

1 minute ago, SImoHayha said:

If you have a USB stick, you can update your windows using USB basically you just download the latest windows 11 from Microsoft themselves. Then you run the setup.exe then it'll do it's thing and hopefully you'll be able to update using that method.

Okay but I don't want to delete everything

5 minutes ago, UNKNOWN-USER said:

Okay but I don't want to delete everything

it'll give you an option to upgrade and it'll say/give you option " keep exist files " or "restart from scratch "

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

9 hours ago, SImoHayha said:

it'll give you an option to upgrade and it'll say/give you option " keep exist files " or "restart from scratch "

Yeah, the in place upgrade option won't make you lose anything. 

So I tried installing it through the usb Still had the same issue. Flashed a blue screen error and now its reverting changes again.