Cpu usage spikes for some reason

desoly

I was having an issue but im stupid and it wasn't really an issue so after resetting my pc twice (first keeping my files and second not keeping them) i noticed that my issue (that was just my internet lagging) was fixed but now my cpu usage spikes and causes stutters, also if i happen to open a program while playing it causes my whole pc to freezd for about 5-6 second in which my cpu goes to 100% and my gpu drops from 90 to sometimes 0, have in mind that i used to play warzone with discord, 4 chrome tabs and spotify in the background with no issue.

Its been a week since and i cant find a solution i've already checked my bios and updated but if theres a setting in bios that can cause this problem let me know cause i only turned on xmp and reziseable bar after resetting my bios to preset settings.

What is your pc specs

What are your temperatures on load

What is your cpu and ram usage on idle.

Does this only happen in games and demanding apps?

Its hard to know for sure what might be causing that but we can speculate alot of things, if your running a game on a pc below minimum or recommended setting its sort of normal for this to happen.

Check to see if you have given your apps more priority than normal because this can make things like that happen( go on task manager while runing your game and right click on the program to go to details, right click again to bring out a menu and go to priority to see if it is high, realtime or normal.

Check your powerplan and see if its on optimal or highest level, if not then put it on. 

Try checking apps on startup and disable them if you dont really need them, some of them can slowdown your startup and take some resources off the pc.

I did all the typical optimizations, i have a 4060 ti, i5 12400f, 32gb ram and an 1tb nvme.

For what i know my cooling is fine since i've never had overheating issues, yes this only happens while gaming.

I recorded a clip of the issue and also of my task manager so you can check it out and look for anything that helps