Wireless Peripherals At LAN With 100+ Attendees

Neuraxic
Go to solution Solved by mariushm,

The transmission power is usually very low, your devices are  transmitting in an area of maybe 5-10 meters around them ... and each device in theory has some unique id or at least one of several ids, so your receiver would pick only your mouse or keyboard... it will be unlikely it will be an issue in a lan.

Hi everyone,

I'm gearing up for my first LAN event in quite some time, and I've realized that all of my peripherals except for my keyboard are wireless. Specifically, I'm using a Logitech G Pro Superlight 2 mouse and a razer blackshark v2 pro 2023 headset, both with 2.4GHz receivers.

Given that it's been since 2012 since I've attended a LAN and never experienced using wireless peripherals in such an environment before, I'm curious about potential interference issues. Should I be worried about interference affecting the performance of my peripherals during gameplay?

Thanks

The transmission power is usually very low, your devices are  transmitting in an area of maybe 5-10 meters around them ... and each device in theory has some unique id or at least one of several ids, so your receiver would pick only your mouse or keyboard... it will be unlikely it will be an issue in a lan.

3 hours ago, mariushm said:

Thank you! 

Shouldnt worry then cuz the group around my area all has different manufacturers of headphones etc