Unsure on which mouse to go for..

atsuen

Hi there, I'm atsuen and I'm not sure what mouse to get next.
I'm look for a medium sized mouse (I have 19cm long hands roughly), and unsure what shape to choose.
I currently use the Glorious Model D, which I love apart from the weight and the holes in it, and the Glorious Model O- where I like the lower weight but it feels to small for me so I'm not sure how I feel about the shape as whole.

Currently looking at:

• Logitech G PRO Superlight 1/2
  • Lamzu atlantis
  • Lamzu thorn

or even saving up for a Finalmouse ULX.

Any input would be appreciated!

Thanks!

I would just go for the superlight 1, or 2 if its not much more expensive for you, or the ULX if you plan to use the mouse for like 10 years, because of its carbon shell, tho GPX will also last long, been using mine for 2.5 years

1 hour ago, atsuen said:

Hi there, I'm atsuen and I'm not sure what mouse to get next.
I'm look for a medium sized mouse (I have 19cm long hands roughly), and unsure what shape to choose.
I currently use the Glorious Model D, which I love apart from the weight and the holes in it, and the Glorious Model O- where I like the lower weight but it feels to small for me so I'm not sure how I feel about the shape as whole.

Currently looking at:

• Logitech G PRO Superlight 1/2
  • Lamzu atlantis
  • Lamzu thorn

or even saving up for a Finalmouse ULX.

Any input would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Id consider Razer Deathadder Pro v3. Never buy a finalmouse they are garbage mice for the money.

I went from a Model D to a Deathadder based on a few mouse reviews and i can say its a better mouse clearly. Other two i would consider if they got a price drop to around 100$ is the two magnesium mice, the WL Beast X mouse or the storm breaker, but storm breaker is WAY more expensive that it has any right to be. A mouse should at most cost around 100$, anything more is just over priced. You can get a Deathadder v3 pro on amazon for around 90$

31 minutes ago, Shimejii said:

Id consider Razer Deathadder Pro v3. Never buy a finalmouse they are garbage mice for the money.

I went from a Model D to a Deathadder based on a few mouse reviews and i can say its a better mouse clearly. Other two i would consider if they got a price drop to around 100$ is the two magnesium mice, the WL Beast X mouse or the storm breaker, but storm breaker is WAY more expensive that it has any right to be. A mouse should at most cost around 100$, anything more is just over priced. You can get a Deathadder v3 pro on amazon for around 90$

Thankyou for the reply, I most likely might go for the GPX 1/2 over the razer deathadder. Also as the WL Beast X has the holes.

3 minutes ago, atsuen said:

Thankyou for the reply, I most likely might go for the GPX 1/2 over the razer deathadder. Also as the WL Beast X has the holes.

Just know that if you prefer the Model D shape, deathadder is the same shape (Right hand ergo) wheras the Gpro is an Ambidex mouse.