How to filter for working .jpg and .mp4 files?

Galuin

My wife's iPhone randomly stopped working, in the sense of only allowing an internet connection for meta apps (i.e. WhatsApp and Instagram). All other Apps (including settings and safari and even the App Store) couldn't connect to the internet (Wi-Fi and cellular). So we tried everything

• Turning it off and on again

• Hard reset (Volume Up, Down and Side button)

• Backup the iPhone and restore it via the Backup (through Win 11)

• Reset all together

And only with a fresh slate, it started to connect to the internet again. As soon as we load the backup onto the iPhone, it stops working again. Now I wanted to save all of her media (photos & videos) and did it via the method in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YafOzenheLU

So my question is: I have two huge folders with all the same files renamed to .jpg and .mp4 and I want to filter for working Photo and Video Files. Is there a quick way to do that, or do I have to go through 100+ folders and check every of the 200+ files in every folder?

Tysm in advance!

It is possible to check a file's header which usually identifies what format it is. Also if the files are a valid image/video format, they should display thumbnails in Explorer.