I hate youtube.

Legion

Quick rant.

Why did youtube decide to unsubscribe me from all of Linus' channels and choose to sub me to this shit

PYYXW94.png

Screw you youtube. I'm going to start my own video on demand service with blackjack and hookers 

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

meh google would probably make a bid for your service anyway

4770k | GTX 780 | 350D | 16GB RAM | 120GB SSD | 1TB HDD | 750w PSU | Kraken x60 | Custom Sleeved Cables | ASUS PB287Q

Build Log 

Maybe your little brother did. Or someone  who can access your acc

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

You account has been compromised. Seriously, Youtube won't sub or unsub you from any channel on it's own.

Maybe your little brother did. Or someone  who can access your acc

its some new bug or something, i saw few comments on youtube about this 2 days ago, and today i got  subed to a channel that i wasnt subed to before.

You account has been compromised. Seriously, Youtube won't sub or unsub you from any channel on it's own.

I've heard of people getting mass unsubscribed from certain channels so I don't think that it's anything to do with it being comprimised.

I think it only happens when you have a really large number of subscribed channels though. I have about 30 and it's not happened to me.

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Because Day[9] is an awesome bear of a man that everyone should watch? :P

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Actually you might not be unsubscribed, youtube just get extra retarded for example I'm watching a Beer and Board games video right now and it clearly says I'm not subscribed to the channel, BlameSociety. But if I open the channel link on a new tab it correctly shows that I am subscribed.

This has been happening to me for the last 2 or 3 days

-------

Current Rig

-------

I've heard of people getting mass unsubscribed from certain channels so I don't think that it's anything to do with it being comprimised.

I think it only happens when you have a really large number of subscribed channels though. I have about 30 and it's not happened to me.

Would probably be right, I'm subbed to a ridiculous amount of channels

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Would probably be right, I'm subbed to a ridiculous amount of channels

doesnt have to do with the number, i have 31 and it happened to me.

I had the same problem with sub and like

but after i cleared the cache and logged back in it was fixed

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

I wasn't unsubscribed, earlier the subscribe button reappeared on all the channels I was subbed too, however upon checking my sub list and sub inbox I was in fact still listed as subbed, and sub button returned to it's normal subby version within a few days time.

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

It may have switched to your Google+ account.

But I wouldn't be surprised if it's some sort of YouTube error

Actually you might not be unsubscribed, youtube just get extra retarded for example I'm watching a Beer and Board games video right now and it clearly says I'm not subscribed to the channel, BlameSociety. But if I open the channel link on a new tab it correctly shows that I am subscribed.

This has been happening to me for the last 2 or 3 days

Ditto!

This has happened to me....

Until I found out my mom was using my account....

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Screw you youtube. I'm going to start my own video on demand service with blackjack and hookers 

and you know what, forget the video on demand service!

Edit: it's a really good thing you posted this because im sure anyone who sees this (like me) will now be taking screenshots of their subscriptions list!

Edit again: i think im over 60 subscriptions... youtube has basically replaced TV for me.

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

It was me..

I did it...

Damn you...

R9 7950x | RTX4090