Weird woman + parents + lawsuit?

Joshua Ondangan

My friend (call him Pusit/squid cause he looks like one). has a gf and she got pregnant 3 days after her period. is it possible for the sperm to ovulate or whatever it's called that fast?

Me and my friend and some friends were talking about it. like how he had sex with his girlfriend on november 13 2013 because it was the first time they were making love and the last, then nov 16 2013 the girl said she is pregnant. but based on test she was pregnant since nov 28 2013. (well I assume that A. she either got it wrong on the date or B. someone else fucked her and made her pregnant).

kinda a bit concerned lol although I only met the girl on january 10 2014 (it's her birthday) and asked if her and pusit can visit my place and have a little drink on my garden. since she turned 17.

lol here's a catch the test was made in march so she was told she's been pregnant on nov 28.

and my friend claimed if the boy is his t hen he will take responsibility and if not he "might not" or "might" take responsibility. so here comes the lawsuit to my friend claiming that he fucked her when she was 12 years old in 2012 and was 14 on 2014. and with the lawsuit I saw my name written.

it is said that "they went to my place taken to me and my wifes and daughters personal room and gave them coca cola and let my friend raped her on july 2012" when I saw this shit I was like WTF. she claimed she was raped in july 2012 but got pregnant on nov 2014 what is that? 2 years pregnant?? I mean I didn't even fucking knew her nor seen her.

Well her parents are Philippine government official at their finest corruption with a grand mother a judge in law.

I'm a married man with a wife and a single child sharing a room while the other room is occupied by my grand mother, sister and niece. so 6 people. granny stays down inside the house while we had a drink on january 10 2014 with my friend and his girlfriend. niece and daughter are both inside my room on the 2nd floor watching some kids show on youtube until they both fell asleep. the 2 loverbirds were with me outside having some brandy that the girl brought with her and some marlboro black cigs.

I mean you guys if you're Married for 5 years with a child will you let your buddy fuck his lover in your room? (at least I don't since my room is like my personal me + wife lovey dovey room).

not only that if we were to say the girls story is real and got fufcked in july 2012 does it take years for it to make her pregnant IE nov 28 2013?

actually I find this a big bullshit. 

actually based on the doctor the girl which is 14 years old this year of 2014 (yeah she lied to us) is suffering from being obsessive compulsive disorder (there's a written note by the doctor too). she's kinda obsessed with my friend.

Live your life like a dream.

you forgot to factor a possibility in maybe shes just a damn floozy?  

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

post-15704-0-20858200-1400754264.gif

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.