How can I bring back deleted WhatsApp messages?

Hi, I have a big Problem... I'm using WhatsApp Business on my iPhone and it's connected on my PC too. Using it there on my firefox browser. The thing is, I need an order to make but the chat seems gone. He wrote me like 3 sentences and 1 of the 3 sentences was his address. And now all 3 lines are gone "this message has been deleted". No idea what happened to it or him. He doesn't even respond anymore, cause the messages can't get thorugh him anymore, Just 1 grey checkmark. But I still see his profil picture, so he didn't block me. No idea why he should do that anyways. Cause he paid the money for the product already. Now I can't contact him anymore and the address or all stuff has been deleted. Is there a way to bring back deleted WhatsApp massages? I looked online but it looked either like scam, or just has bad reviews. Or do I have to contact the WhatsApp support? Hope an app or something can help to be honest. Thanks

PS: I never made a chat backup. Not even sure if i have aicloud account

PS2: I made a chat export and got it as zip. file and then i unzipped it. But on the chat file it also said "this message has been deleted". Thought i could trick the system or so

Welcome to post-GDPR era. If you can't find your messages there in this support zip, it means that WhatsApp is doing its job properly to comply with "right to delete" and such. Very unlikely you will find your messages again unless you have phone with these messages isolated from internet prior you made this "delete". You confirmed that there's no chat backup either, so not much really to do.

WhatsApp supports delete of message from both sides when done by either of sides, so it means it could be initiated by the other side and will affect you as well if the other side decides so.

If I make a chat backup now on icloud and then delete whatsapp and reinstall it again and install it from chat backup, will de deleted message appear this way again?

Cause I don't wanna do all that for nothing and then even missing even more from other chats and clients.

This is at least from a video from which i watched online, but no idea if the backup has been done before the message got deleted. Probably yes

2 hours ago, Mysterion04 said:

If I make a chat backup now on icloud and then delete whatsapp and reinstall it again and install it from chat backup, will de deleted message appear this way again?

Cause I don't wanna do all that for nothing and then even missing even more from other chats and clients.

This is at least from a video from which i watched online, but no idea if the backup has been done before the message got deleted. Probably yes

Likely. Backup is being saved elsewhere outside of WhatsApp jurisdiction so it would be expected to be still preserved. That said, you might want to opt into more basic "take screenshot" if dealing with backups might sound complicated.

please i need help. is there no way?

i mean it's possible for the police.. so how they do it?