So I'm new...

Hey there, what's up? I just signed up after watching LTT's vids for the last few months.

Now a little about myself... I was practically born playing games, been doing it as faaaaar back as I can remember, like four years old back, always been a console gamer though, planning on having my own custom rig by next year hopefully sooner.

I like firearms and target shooting, my dad's a hunter so I probably picked up my affinity for the tools from him.

And I'm rather interested (casually) in swords, swordfightng and the like.

Oh! And chewing cough drops makes me sneeze, I think your just supposed to suck them, but chewing on the last tiny bit will without fail cause me to sneeze.. Just thought I'd through that out there...

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

Hello and welcome. 

Well that is random.....

Oh! And chewing cough drops makes me sneeze, I think your just supposed to suck them, but chewing on the last tiny bit will without fail cause me to sneeze.. Just thought I'd through that out there...

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Welcome to the PC master race 

jks jks chill

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

Helu! Please do not use fancy italicized text for your entire post in the future :D

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

hey there friend.

well I'm with with whatever text you use doesn't matter really.

anyways enjoy your stay you will learn a lot here.

Live your life like a dream.

imhxV7l.jpg

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Welcome to the forums!

Don't forget to read the CoC here!

I see you have your usual copy pasta post :P

Helu! Please do not use fancy italicized text for your entire post in the future :D

But... it's so pretty !

Ellow, welcome to hell.

We like star citizen.

speak for yourself

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

But... it's so pretty !

But...Its hard to read...italics are hard to read...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Hi, welcome!

Please don't write all your posts in italic.

Hello and welcome. 

Well that is random.....

Yes it was.

Greetings earthling!

Greetings Marshling!

Welcome to the forums!

4YNI1Xu.gif

Don't forget to read the CoC here!

Such a precariously titled little thing that...

Welcome to the PC master race 

jks jks chill

I am SUPA BAD!

But, but... BUT! It's what I do.

(No. It's what you're currently doing!)

hey there friend.

well I'm with with whatever text you use doesn't matter really.

anyways enjoy your stay you will learn a lot here.

Thanks mate!

imhxV7l.jpg

Those earrings.... Are too big.

But... it's so pretty !

You... YOU! You understand the truth!

Ellow, welcome to hell.

We like star citizen.

Do we? It looks pretty pretty!

But...Its hard to read...italics are hard to read...

No it isn't! Italics are for the utmost refined!

Hi, welcome!

Please don't write all your posts in italic.

But... It's tradition!

Tradition, tradition! Tradition! TRADITION!!!

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

We can be great friends if you keep typing like that.