How long do I wait for my motherboard to dry out

Last night I started my build with a triple rad and dual rad. It did not go well. Not only did my dual rad leak quite a lot at the underside, two alphacool 90 degree fittings leaked as well, yea I tried to tighten them but the rotary part of the fittings were loose. I knew I should've gone with bitspower >_<

Anyways, I took out the dual rad and decided to not give up and just use the triple rad and backup monsoon fittings, so I've been doing a leak test for 8 hours now. I I guess that question got long

Enthoo Primo - ASUS Maximus Formula VII - 4790k 4.8ghz 1.28v - EK Supremacy Evo Clean - 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical - 1000w EVGA Supernova Gold - 2x Alphacool Monsta Rads in push/pull - 2x Galaxy 780 HoF with EK waterblock

Build Log http://imgur.com/a/UV6Wh Just want to warn everyone, my build log is pretty mediocre.

Put it in rice for 36-48 hours

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700x CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) SSD: Samsung 970 Plus 250GB NVME, WD Blue 2TB m.2, Crucial M500 240GB GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW PSU: Seasonic G-Series 550W CASE: Corsair 220T RGB

Lay it out inside away from sun light but with ventilation on a table. pour rice on top and wait at least a day. If you have the stuff you could mount a hair dryer on a tripod to speed it up.

As long as it's completely dry before you give it power, you're okay.

Plop it in some rice maybe? For a few days (2-3)

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

I'd advise against using a hair dryer or other 'artificial' speed increases. I'd put it in a lunchbox or similar with rice for two days, then leave it in a sensible place for a further day. 

.. But.. The motherboard is in the case now involved in the leak test :(

Can I just put a fan in front of the case.

I need to buy a backup computer badly lol

Enthoo Primo - ASUS Maximus Formula VII - 4790k 4.8ghz 1.28v - EK Supremacy Evo Clean - 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical - 1000w EVGA Supernova Gold - 2x Alphacool Monsta Rads in push/pull - 2x Galaxy 780 HoF with EK waterblock

Build Log http://imgur.com/a/UV6Wh Just want to warn everyone, my build log is pretty mediocre.

.. But.. The motherboard is in the case now involved in the leak test :(

Can I just put a fan in front of the case.

I need to buy a backup computer badly lol

If you are dead-set on not removing the motherboard from the case, I'd say wait maybe 5 days in a place with good ventilation and low humidity. You want every last spec of water long, long gone.

I can be a cynical a**hole at times. I apologize if I cause any offence at those time. I also occasionally have issues communicating my point. Extreme introversion + Photographic memory + Some other things.

Desktop: i5-4670k - 8gb 1600MHz - MSI 7850

Laptop: i7-4810QM - GTX 870m - 8gb RAM

normally I'd advise on putting it outside but be careful of theft.

lol if you were in my country just putting your pc outside and if you just don't look for 3-5 min that pc is gone. 

anyways I agree o putting it on some tank with rice or something.

but hey if you don't want to remove your motherboard you can always lay it down and then put the rice should be fine.

Live your life like a dream.