AI: Help making Nature videos with AI or music videos

I am new to AI and recently subbed to invideo.ai it seems janky and im not sure if its generating true ai gens. I am looking for a paid site that lets you play with ai, make videos/audios/media using the more advanced engines or heck even offline. I am interested in this and need help sorting through the ocean of options and just want to swim towards the best paid outlets. any help would be greatly appreciated.

BTW I think it would be cool to generate new tupac songs with AI, is this even possible or is it something that is currently only for computer wizz'es.

1 hour ago, jre84 said:

it seems janky and im not sure if its generating true ai gens

I haven't used it myself, but what problems are you encountering as janky? AI is not magic. It won't spit out Planet Earth 4 from a mere prompt just yet.

1 hour ago, jre84 said:

BTW I think it would be cool to generate new tupac songs with AI, is this even possible or is it something that is currently only for computer wizz'es.

I have no doubt it is or will be possible. It's also lawsuits waiting to happen.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

its like its just grabbing video of already recorded content vs creating new content. can you recommend a video on youtube about this, and has linus made a video about AI yet?