Aux extension recommendation

What is the best aux extension around 3 ft and under 20 dollars? I have the Sennheiser 560 s and I am using the ABLET boom microphone cable, so I need 2 aux extensions to accommodate the headphone port and mic port. I don't want to lose any audio quality for the mic and headphones.

8 hours ago, leafblock said:

What is the best aux extension around 3 ft and under 20 dollars? I have the Sennheiser 560 s and I am using the ABLET boom microphone cable, so I need 2 aux extensions to accommodate the headphone port and mic port. I don't want to lose any audio quality for the mic and headphones.

Cables in a nut shell will not add to sound quality but they can take away from it.  Once you reach a certain threshold there is zero improvement to be had.  I know that you are stating you don't want to lose quality, I just wanted to make that statement.

Two $10 aux cables should be sufficient, just get anything from Amazon.  If your budget was higher I would recommend hitting up hart audio cables or periapt cables.  They offer convenience and physical quality over claiming an improved audio experience.  It looks like two 3' aux cables would be $42 from hart and periapt would have to be custom.  Also "custom" from both companies does not equate to a premium on price, it just means they'll make you anything and charge what it would cost if it was an item they had on their site.

Oh dude............ I just looked up your mic, just go to hart or periapt as mentioned and tell them you need a TRRS 3.5mm cable that is x feet long and ask them how much it would be.  You won't have two cables running and it'll be a quality feel to it.

Comment for colour: I am vaguely in talks with hart cables to get a good TRRS cable for the Rode NTH-100M in hopes that it will remove crosstalk between mic and headphone, I've gone back and forth with a couple e-mails and they're all over it, I just haven't had the money since I'm redoing my basement and a cable for a headset I don't use isn't high on my list.

*edit: how do you like the headphone/mic combo?  I spent a good deal of time looking for headphones that the boom mic will work on but gave up.  This could totally be a thing that I recommend.  I LOVE sennheiser and something that you can add a mic to cheap and easy is completely in my wheelhouse.

*edit again: Here is the cable you would want, if you want it longer just e-mail them, SUPER friendly and willing to accommodate and again they don't charge a premium to do so.  You would also need a TRRS to dual TRS splitter but you should already have that.

Open-Back - Sennheiser 6xx - Focal Elex - Phillips Fidelio X3 - Harmonicdyne Zeus -  Beyerdynamic DT1990 - *HiFi-man HE400i (2017) - *Phillips shp9500 - *SoundMAGIC HP200

Semi-Open - Beyerdynamic DT880-600 - Fostex T50RP - *AKG K240 studio

Closed-Back - Rode NTH-100 - Meze 99 Neo - AKG K361-BT - Blue Microphones Lola - *Beyerdynamic DT770-80 - *Meze 99 Noir - *Blon BL-B60 *Hifiman R7dx

On-Ear - Koss KPH30iCL Grado - Koss KPH30iCL Yaxi - Koss KPH40 Yaxi

IEM - Tin HiFi T2 - MoonDrop Quarks - Tangzu Wan'er S.G - Moondrop Chu - QKZ x HBB - 7HZ Salnotes Zero

Headset Turtle Beach Stealth 700 V2 + xbox adapter - *Sennheiser Game One - *Razer Kraken Pro V2

DAC S.M.S.L SU-9

Class-D dac/amp Topping DX7 - Schiit Fulla E - Fosi Q4 - *Sybasonic SD-DAC63116

Class-D amp Topping A70

Class-A amp Emotiva A-100 - Xduoo MT-602 (hybrid tube)

Pure Tube amp Darkvoice 336SE - Little dot MKII - Nobsound Little Bear P7

Audio Interface Rode AI-1

Portable Amp Xduoo XP2-pro - *Truthear SHIO - *Fiio BTR3K BTR3Kpro 

Mic Rode NT1 - *Antlion Mod Mic - *Neego Boom Mic - *Vmoda Boom Mic

Pads ZMF - Dekoni - Brainwavz - Shure - Yaxi - Grado - Wicked Cushions

Cables Hart Audio Cables - Periapt Audio Cables

Speakers Kef Q950 - Micca RB42 - Jamo S803 - Crown XLi1500 (power amp class A)

*given as gift or out of commission