So… bidet…?

Go to solution Solved by Needfuldoer,

Linus has been talking about LTTStore carrying Ludwig's bidet lineup for quite some time. I think he's said he has a couple installed at his house, too.

We'll have to wait for the VOD, but new product launches are almost always announced on WAN Show. It will be in this week's episode somewhere:

Please tell me I’m not the only one seeing two different Bidet options for sale on the store? I’m kind of having a sh!tty day so this would be kinda awesome.

20 minutes ago, Searingcastle said:

Please tell me I’m not the only one seeing two different Bidet options for sale on the store? I’m kind of having a sh!tty day so this would be kinda awesome.

They are definitely on there. What a high water mark for LTT. 

"Follow your heart; sometimes, it knows where to redeem valuable coupons!" 
-Loaf32

Linus has been talking about LTTStore carrying Ludwig's bidet lineup for quite some time. I think he's said he has a couple installed at his house, too.

We'll have to wait for the VOD, but new product launches are almost always announced on WAN Show. It will be in this week's episode somewhere:

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

1 minute ago, Needfuldoer said:

Thanks, I tuned in an hour after it went live, guess I’ll go back and re-listen 

• 3 weeks later...

ITS A RIP OFF! Honestly is sad that they are selling this imo. This is the same thing for half the price. There is no real difference. I saw people argue the screw driver and klein were the same, but this really just slapping a brand sticker on it and calling it a day.image.thumb.png.6273ae992a60807a3b1fe9c4b5729f8f.png

I wish to congratulate you on discovering that sometimes cheaper versions of products can be purchased from other places, this must be very exciting for you.

I don’t know anything about either bidet, but from even a casual look at photos of both, it’s clear they’re different products. There are different numbers on buttons between the two, the shapes of the control panel are clearly different.

I can’t say if anything that actually matters are different, but they’re quite obviously different products.

7 minutes ago, Sunoo said:

I wish to congratulate you on discovering that sometimes cheaper versions of products can be purchased from other places, this must be very exciting for you.

I don’t know anything about either bidet, but from even a casual look at photos of both, it’s clear they’re different products. There are different numbers on buttons between the two, the shapes of the control panel are clearly different.

I can’t say if anything that actually matters are different, but they’re quite obviously different products.

Yes i realize this is normal. but LTT has at least put their own spin on things they sell and have some type of major difference. There is none here and is just reselling for way too much. i know this isnt their product either (ludwin), but still ignore the obvious. 

Heres the exact same model... tell me this wasnt a stolen idea... 
image.thumb.png.966d374899ac91031e2a20145b97b993.png

the only difference se400 and the swash is a cheap filter that makes no difference.    

So the “exact match” is very close in price, yet they’re still selling it for “way too much”. Also, by your own admission, there are differences between the two products.

2 hours ago, Luck001 said:

To be clear, it's not a "stolen idea." Ludwig himself has openly stated and admitted clear as day in one of his Mogul Moves Videos (I think the one about Pokimane's Candy Controversy) that's how he profits from it. He found a product he thinks is good, slaps a logo on it and calls it a day. This isn't anything new though, 99% of merch in general comes from some blank slate and then people customize it a bit and then sell it at a profit. The majority of sports teams do this along with basically any store/youtuber/whatever that wants merch but doesn't want to have to deal with production, design, QA testing, etc. it's very common, it's called white labeling. I think LTT did a video on the NFL's merch store, and essentially all of it is white labeled products bar a few cases.

Could you buy it from the manufacturer directly? Yeah, probably. But ironically you actually wouldn't save much, the difference is minimal, and in many cases if you wanted to buy whatever white label product you literally can only do so in bulk, and you'd have to deal with QA issues and all that nonsense. Ludwig stated that he buys in extremely large quantities and sells for a profit. Keep in mind, he also has to handle Customer Support for issues, shipping and handling, and most importantly, market the darn thing. I guarantee, that if it wasn't on LTTStore or Ludwig didn't tell you that Bidet existed, you wouldn't have known it was there or how good it was etc etc. Once all that is said and done, the profit margins are slim. LTT does a similar thing except they're way more involved with the design and creation process then most. They literally have no choice but to up the price otherwise they will make zero profit and no one gets anywhere.

P.S: It's possible that one you found on Amazon shares a mold for the Brondell model (doesn't quite look like it though, the amazon one has additional buttons and such) and anyways there's no saying if they're doing so legally or if the quality/features is even remotely the same.

Keep in mind that I am sometimes wrong, so please correct me if you believe this is the case!

"The Nvidia Geforce RTX 3050 is brutally underrated"

3 hours ago, Luck001 said:

image.thumb.png.966d374899ac91031e2a20145b97b993.png

Ludwig has been 100% honest and open about where he sources his bidets from day one. Your attitude here just seems unhinged. He has even linked to the shop page of the OEM's version if you want that over his.

Here is one of his videos time stamped for you where he talks about it. I just knew the keywords to pull it up immediately