Good free Software KVM ?

Go to solution Solved by C2dan88,
9 hours ago, Drvulcanlord said:

I’m looking for A good kvm software. That can run on windows and Linux that is free to use.

Have used barrier in the past  (open source fork of synergy)

https://github.com/debauchee/barrier

I’m looking for A good kvm software. That can run on windows and Linux that is free to use. I’m not afraid to get my hands dirty getting it installed. Any help or suggestions sound appreciated. 

My Main rig: i7-4790, Asus z97c, Radeon HD 7850 (2gig), Fractal Design Focus G.

My Laptops: Dell xps 12 flip screen, Dell Latitude e5410, MacBook 2009, and a Hp 2000

Beware Yankees I'm a Louisianan  *Rebel Yell*

3 hours ago, C2dan88 said:

Have used barrier in the past  (open source fork of synergy)

https://github.com/debauchee/barrier

Ok Thanks I’ll look into that.

My Laptops: Dell xps 12 flip screen, Dell Latitude e5410, MacBook 2009, and a Hp 2000

• 1 month later...

Barrier is no longer maintained from what I know, I think they moved to 'Input leap'

Alternatively you can try cursr if you're looking for more features and nicer UI experience. I can't promise it will be perfect as it's still work in progress, KVM was added to it maybe less than a year ago and I'm working on it alone but there is a list of people using it without issues. It's my full-time project and I'm constantly working on improving it based on user needs. It does have a paid version for those seeking a full customization to help make Cursr sustainable, but all core functionality is available in free tier including KVM for 2 devices at no cost

30 minutes ago, ragauskl said:

Barrier is no longer maintained from what I know, I think they moved to 'Input leap'

Alternatively you can try cursr if you're looking for more features and nicer UI experience. I can't promise it will be perfect as it's still work in progress, KVM was added to it maybe less than a year ago and I'm working on it alone but there is a list of people using it without issues. It's my full-time project and I'm constantly working on improving it based on user needs. It does have a paid version for those seeking a full customization to help make Cursr sustainable, but all core functionality is available in free tier including KVM for 2 devices at no cost

Thanks for reaching out, I couldn’t get barrier to work so I’ll definitely check out both cursr and input leap.