Which Corsair RM750 do I have? (Cablemod PSU Order)

naylor2006
Go to solution Solved by seon123,
4 minutes ago, naylor2006 said:

Now it looks like a RM750 black label but considering I’m having cables made I just want some good folks to answer this potentially stupid question, cause it’s clearly not a yellow label!

You're right. Even if it were the yellow label one, you would still get the exact same 12VHPWR cable as for the newer versions, as the only difference is 4 pins on the 24 pin connector's PSU side.

Hey all.

Since the world is about to end for all Cablemod Right Angle adapters I’m just going to bite the bullet and get myself a native PSU modular cable mod 3 x PCI-E to 12VHPWR cable that is already a right angle. Hopefully these don’t get recalled either 😕

Before I pull the trigger I just want to confirm which PSU I have, afaik it’s a RM750 Black Label. It’s a white RM750 2021 model, no e no x just RM750

Here is the product on Amazon

Corsair RM750 (2021), RM Series, 750 Watt 80 Plus Gold Fully Modular ATX Power Supply (Triple EPS12V Connectors, Low-Noise Operation, Zero RPM Fan Mode, 105°C Capacitors, Modern Standby) White https://amzn.eu/d/fPTEDN2

Now it looks like a RM750 black label but considering I’m having cables made I just want some good folks to answer this potentially stupid question, cause it’s clearly not a yellow label!

4 minutes ago, naylor2006 said:

You're right. Even if it were the yellow label one, you would still get the exact same 12VHPWR cable as for the newer versions, as the only difference is 4 pins on the 24 pin connector's PSU side.

:)

7 minutes ago, seon123 said:

Thanks so much dude. Just need to measure what length I need.

Cant believe I already have a straight Cablemod 3 x 8Pin extension 12VHPWR cable which unfortunately pressed against my side panel on my 4080, far too nervous to apply any downward pressure so I sparked another 50 bucks on a right angle adapter, I mean it looks so sweet but I can’t risk leaving the right angle in. Crazy that a 50 buck right angle adapter can still apparently melt and if they can I can’t trust any of the cheaper manufacturers and the included adapter looks horrible. Honestly what’s the matter with nvidia, screwing this all up for everyone….anyway that’s another post…