My asrock x570 taichi motherboard broke down, what's a good replacement motherboard for a ryzen 9 5900x cpu?

Essentially what I want is a new motherboard that doesn't feel like I'm downgrading my motherboard but it costs less than my taichi mb. I spent around $270 for that mb and It was a good board but I don't want to spend that much again for an older generation cpu.  

I bought my mb 3 years ago and I'm pretty sure it's out of warranty by now.

The most important thing for my new mb is that it has 3 m.2 slots since I have 3 ssds.

3 minutes ago, LordElites said:

Essentially what I want is a new motherboard that doesn't feel like I'm downgrading my motherboard but it costs less than my taichi mb.

Look on the used market then and see what's available for a good price. The high end AM4 boards are pretty much all out of production at this point, so getting a board that doesn't feel like a downgrade will be basically impossible. Used markets vary quite a lot from place to place, so giving a recommendation is basically impossible. You might find something like an X570 Master for cheap, or the best board you'll be able to find is a B550 Tomahawk. 

6 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

Look on the used market then and see what's available for a good price. The high end AM4 boards are pretty much all out of production at this point, so getting a board that doesn't feel like a downgrade will be basically impossible. Used markets vary quite a lot from place to place, so giving a recommendation is basically impossible. You might find something like an X570 Master for cheap, or the best board you'll be able to find is a B550 Tomahawk. 

Yeah I see what your saying. Right now a mb that looks appealing to me is the razer version of the taichi board I have it's on new egg for $235. 

I wanted to spend at most $200 so I'll definitely look at the used market thank you.

2 minutes ago, LordElites said:

Yeah I see what your saying. Right now a mb that looks appealing to me is the razer version of the taichi board I have it's on new egg for $235. 

I wanted to spend at most $200 so I'll definitely look at the used market thank you.

Look around, you might get lucky. About a year ago I did buy and sell the top end X570 boards from each manufacturer (X570 Master, Ace, Taichi, and Crosshair VIII) for $100-150, so finding them for a good price isn't impossible, and looking at B550 boards might also help get you a good option as well. 

1 minute ago, RONOTHAN## said:

Look around, you might get lucky. About a year ago I did buy and sell the top end X570 boards from each manufacturer (X570 Master, Ace, Taichi, and Crosshair VIII) for $100-150, so finding them for a good price isn't impossible, and looking at B550 boards might also help get you a good option as well. 

Alright I'll look into it thank you!