how to sync rgb

Rubixxxx
Go to solution Solved by TheGreatestGazoo,

I have some Philips Hue Play Light Bars mounted on the back of my monitor that is synced with my PC via the terrible Corsair iCue app. It's a bit pricey though as you also need the bridge for it. Philips also makes RGB light strips that would work for you, but there are probably cheaper options.

Next time I reinstall Windows, I am going to try SignalRBG instead of iCue. Occasionally the iCue app crashes and the GUI drives me nuts but that has gotten better in more recent releases.

I was wondering how i can syn rgb strips on my desk/ behind my monitor with the rest of my pc.

i haven't bought anything yet, so if you know some good rgb strips for a 34 inch ultrawide monitor that can be synced with something like signalrgb or per wifi pls tell me

I know that RGB doesn't make my PC 10 times faster...but at least 2 times

I have some Philips Hue Play Light Bars mounted on the back of my monitor that is synced with my PC via the terrible Corsair iCue app. It's a bit pricey though as you also need the bridge for it. Philips also makes RGB light strips that would work for you, but there are probably cheaper options.

Next time I reinstall Windows, I am going to try SignalRBG instead of iCue. Occasionally the iCue app crashes and the GUI drives me nuts but that has gotten better in more recent releases.

ok

I know that RGB doesn't make my PC 10 times faster...but at least 2 times