What should be the fan orientation for this case?

damian61

Air inlets located on the sides of the front panel provide sufficient airflow.

Uh-huh. Sure they do. Unless the bottom is open, I don't see anywhere for that case to take in air besides the unused PCI slots.

If something has to tell you it's "luxury", it really isn't.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

That case seems borderline stupid to me. I couldn't find any mention of airflow on that page.

Edit : ok, found it 🙄

I hope your specs aren't anything near high end.

Edited by leclod

I'm willing to swim against the current.

10 minutes ago, Needfuldoer said:

Uh-huh. Sure they do. Unless the bottom is open, I don't see anywhere for that case to take in air besides the unused PCI slots.

If something has to tell you it's "luxury", it really isn't.

I also can't see any air intake option, I'm building a Ryzen 5600G build for my colleague, he sent me this case. its cheap and minimalist. its like 25$ with shipping

Just now, damian61 said:

I also can't see any air intake option, I'm building a Ryzen 5600G build for my colleague, he sent me this case. its cheap and minimalist. its like 25$ with shipping

If there's no dedicated GPU, it's probably fine.

I think all the fans should be set up as exhaust. Whatever air manages to get in through the PCIe slots and around the power supply should be adequate.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

Since there is literallt no airflow from the front basically top intake and back out. Then hope for the best

I know these cases barelt functional for even basic stuff

Like the masterbox 5 lite from mny years ago that had a bunch of rgb fans but a SOLID front plastic with a tinnnyyyyyy slit at the bottom of the case for intake. Literally pentium g4560 were BARELY staying cool 😛

50 minutes ago, damian61 said:

I'd just opt for a thing with a mesh panel. This thing is also like the most flimsy thing ever and the glass panel is quite literally a big structural part of the case 😛

Which ya know glass is one of the best strucural parts in a building 😛

Oh and the fans are quite loud