side mounted 360mm aio with 87mm clearance

Carigun

Hi so I currently use a Magnumgear Qube2 (270mm, 450mm, 420mm) as a case with the fan config being 3x 120mm intakes at the bottom, 3x 120mm with 360mm AIO for intake on the side and 3x 120mm up top for exhaust, the case is not able to have a rear fan.

However I originally wanted to do push/pull with d30s meaning 87mm (30mm + 27mm + 30mm) (not including the case bracket) and got the fans with that in mind, however with the 3 top fans I didnt have the clearance for the AIO tubing. Meaning the radiator had to go where the rear AIO fans would have gone. This was before putting the GPU in and I have doubts if it would have been possible with that in place, if it was then it would be a very tight fit. Additionally a nit picky thing is that I dont like the idea of a 600w cable being pressed against the glass. I also wanted to go mid-tower ATX, I know PC form factor is only a rough idea as to size. There are some nice to haves I would like in the future like a vertical bracket for the GPU.

Ignoring money, I was wondering if I could achieve the push/push with a NZXT H9 or Lain Li o11 Dynamic Evo and also not have the 600w cable pressed against the glass?

Ignoring the collage builds a few years this is the first PC build and it works fine just a few small things. There was some lessons but I am happy I put it together.