Not sure if this is coming from gpu or aio and am worried because I never heard coil whine that sounded like this before.

O_Bsnacks

I never heard coil whine like this before, at first I thought it was coming from my psu but I removed from my system and then turned it on it did not hear anything coming from it, at most maybe at very high pitched noise that most people wouldn’t be able to hear. So it’s either coming from my gpu which is most likely or cpu aio which is trash and am getting it replaced anyway.

pc specs:

ryzen 9 5900x

rx 6750xt merc 319

2x8gb ddr4 3600mhz ram

asus b550f gaming motherboard

corsair h100i 240mm aio

asus Thor 850w 80+ platinum 

Sn850x 2tb m.2

The previous clip is during gaming, this one is idle, and it doesn’t actually sound as loud as the video makes it to be.

If you only hear it during a GPU-intense load then most likely it is the gpu. An aio would have a gurgling sound due to air bubbles. 

Given what you are describing, it is most likely the GPU.

1 minute ago, ARandomPerson said:

If you only hear it during a GPU-intense load then most likely it is the gpu. An aio would have a gurgling sound due to air bubbles. 

Did you watch the videos?

2 minutes ago, ARandomPerson said:

I also sent one of it during idle.

Gaming typically is verry bound to the gpu and will cause the gpu to have coil whine and will only appear during workloads (I have a 6700XT that does a similar thing). If the aio is the issue that means that something is wrong with the AIO. Thus, the sound not always playing means that the gpu is to blame.