5 intake fans and one rear exhaust good setup?

I was blowing out my PC and cleaning dust when I realised my current setup is giving negative air pressure seeing how I had dust collect in holes/areas where there is no fan (like the side rails in the front filter). I have a Corsair 4000X case with 3 intake fans in the front and my h100i 240mm rad is front mounted to in front. I then have 2 exhaust in the top and 1 in rear. 

Now I was thinking of just making my 2 top exhaust fans into an intake but I'm a bit worried this might cause turbulence maybe and was wondering what anyone's input was before pulling the trigger as I'll need to re-route my wiring to. 

9 minutes ago, TheMidnightNarwhal said:

Now I was thinking of just making my 2 top exhaust fans into an intake but I'm a bit worried this might cause turbulence maybe and was wondering what anyone's input was before pulling the trigger as I'll need to re-route my wiring to. 

it wouldn't make much of a difference since you have an AIO. Maybe a bit more airflow around your vrms but that's it. It should be fine if you want to do it, there shouldn't be an increased amount of turbulence

Message me on discord (bread8669) for more help 

Current parts list

CPU: R5 5600 CPU Cooler: Stock

Mobo: Asrock B550M-ITX/ac

RAM: Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200mhz Cl16

SSD: P5 Plus 500GB Secondary SSD: Kingston A400 960GB

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Gaming X

Fans: 1x Noctua NF-P12 Redux, 1x Arctic P12, 1x Corsair LL120

PSU: NZXT SP-650M SFX-L PSU from H1

Monitor: Samsung WQHD 34 inch and 43 inch TV

Mouse: Logitech G203

Keyboard: Rii membrane keyboard

Damn this space can fit a 4090 (just kidding)

Never mount a radiator to the front panel, mount it to the top panel.

and remove exhausts

5 hours ago, TheMidnightNarwhal said:

I was blowing out my PC and cleaning dust when I realised my current setup is giving negative air pressure seeing how I had dust collect in holes/areas where there is no fan (like the side rails in the front filter). I have a Corsair 4000X case with 3 intake fans in the front and my h100i 240mm rad is front mounted to in front. I then have 2 exhaust in the top and 1 in rear. 

Just move the AIO to the top as exhaust, remove the fans currently in the top. So you end up with front three intake and three exhaust (AIO and rear fan).

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

7 hours ago, Pan_TorchaYT said:

Never mount a radiator to the front panel, mount it to the top panel.

and remove exhausts

i disagree completely. I've watched plenty of videos and read posts and it's a perfectly acceptable mount location. In fact my temperatures are overall better with it in front when I did my testing. 

3 hours ago, brob said:

Just move the AIO to the top as exhaust, remove the fans currently in the top. So you end up with front three intake and three exhaust (AIO and rear fan).

I want to keep it infront. 

16 minutes ago, TheMidnightNarwhal said:

I want to keep it infront. 

Then remove the top exhaust fans.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.