Bluetooth quality drops hard mid use on my Samsung DA-E750

jaslion

Hello,

So basically I've had this Samsung DA-E750 for forever as a gift and been using it with my ipod until recently when it broke. Inbetween I did use it with bluetooth quite often and it was always fine. However since shortly it will just randomly become EXTREMELY muffled mid use and nothing fixes it until again randomly it starts working perfectly again.

I do not know what to do the only consistent device that works well is my old one plus one I use as a media player. It can go every day without issue. But on my lenovo legion 5 2021 or mi 9t it just will randomly go extremely low quality mode and become unusable.

The weirdest part is it does it gradually over 15-20 seconds almost as if it's easing into crap quality

The only change I made is that I swapped from a mi 9t to a mi 9t pro as the spare parts phone I got to repair my mi9t turned out to be working perfectly fine after a charging port cleaning.

Does anyone know what to do here? It's very frustrating when my beats go form nice warm and crisp to slowly low quality.