Brave better , ? lmao come here

PSP.

Hello
I picked Chrome instead of Opera and Edge , because google database stronger \ better

what privacy they want collect ? they are free to know I'm browser at Amazon or reddit or linustechtips or  whatever

Google Safe Browsing database is much more comprehensive than Opera's anti-malware and anti-phishing solutions

Hello chrome ❤

I do not know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone

1 minute ago, PSP. said:

Hello
I picked Chrome instead of Opera and Edge , because google database stronger \ better

what privacy they want collect ? they are free to know I'm browser at Amazon or reddit or linustechtips or  whatever

Google Safe Browsing database is much more comprehensive than Opera's anti-malware and anti-phishing solutions

Hello chrome ❤

what?

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

4 minutes ago, Levent said:

what?

you didin't understand video loading ?

I do not know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone

4 minutes ago, PSP. said:

you didin't understand video loading ?

I fail to see how that is just browsers fault. You did a shit job of trying to get your point across by having two browsers open side by side in an non controlled environment.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

3 minutes ago, Levent said:

I fail to see how that is just browsers fault. You did a shit job of trying to get your point across by having two browsers open side by side in an non controlled environment.

how to fix loading video ? guide me 

5 minutes ago, Levent said:

you comment and you think only 1 video 
no I cut video to be 20mb to upload here , 
tried many websites videos loading everywhere

Whatever others might say, I think you are right.

I have tried may browsers and I keep coming back to chrome.

Like you, I dont care if Google collect data of what websites I visit or how much time I spent doing what online.

No other browser can compete with multi billion dollar company's browser. Not even mozilla.

3 minutes ago, thisisjaymehta said:

Whatever others might say, I think you are right.

I have tried may browsers and I keep coming back to chrome.

Like you, I dont care if Google collect data of what websites I visit or how much time I spent doing what online.

No other browser can compete with multi billion dollar company's browser. Not even mozilla.

They treat me like a criminal when we say we not like Brave or chrome better and rest of crashes

Just use Firefox 🙂

>> Please consider tagging me (with a @) or quoting my reply so I can more easily get back at you! <<

Always happy to help!! 🤠

Thorium is faster.  But I still use Chrome.

I edit my posts more often than not

5 minutes ago, Catzzye said:

Just use Firefox 🙂

not bad my second option but will give try 

1 minute ago, PSP. said:

not bad my second option but will give try 

It seriously super good, paired with some popular extensions like uBlock Origin, I wouldn't dare switch.

Used to be on Chrome until about 3 years ago.

Good luck!

>> Please consider tagging me (with a @) or quoting my reply so I can more easily get back at you! <<

Always happy to help!! 🤠

3 minutes ago, Tan3l6 said:

Thorium is faster.  But I still use Chrome.

Thorium ? like chromium browser that not receive updates ? 

1 minute ago, Catzzye said:

It seriously super good, paired with some popular extensions like uBlock Origin, I wouldn't dare switch.

Used to be on Chrome until about 3 years ago.

Good luck!

can use Chrome Extensions ?
I will try

1 minute ago, PSP. said:

can use Chrome Extensions ?
I will try

Sadly no, since it's not Chromium based people have made their own extensions. Popular ones exist on both platforms, but some niche ones may not have Firefox builds. Give it a try if you want!

Always happy to help!! 🤠

are you really saying brave cant load a video just get out of here iam getting identical perfomance from brave and chrome on a 8K video image.thumb.png.0ac4463dfee56c1c45ea6169cc9c090a.png

image.thumb.png.a58c52daf80974b9da577d4d308af60e.png

and moreover Firefox has the best (still really close) 

image.thumb.png.b633e89e38ba95034b4ef42a6f562d5d.png

Tests arent run 100% scientifically so take it with the grain of salt 

9 minutes ago, PSP. said:

Thorium ? like chromium browser that not receive updates ? 

I guess the updating is left to user, yes. And yeah - it's a Chromium fork.

I edit my posts more often than not

59 minutes ago, Gokul_P said:

are you really saying brave cant load a video just get out of here iam getting identical perfomance from brave and chrome on a 8K video image.thumb.png.0ac4463dfee56c1c45ea6169cc9c090a.png

image.thumb.png.a58c52daf80974b9da577d4d308af60e.png

and moreover Firefox has the best (still really close) 

image.thumb.png.b633e89e38ba95034b4ef42a6f562d5d.png

Tests arent run 100% scientifically so take it with the grain of salt 

personally ., 
I not check by 8k video to see status one time in few minuties to decide which better .to use
1- less crash 
2- compatible ,
3- smooth 
I'm still between chrome and firefox using both to decide not by 8k video and looking to status 
It is by personal experience to decide what to use
Firefox \ chrome , trying

On 10/28/2023 at 7:36 AM, PSP. said:

Hello

Hello chrome ❤

I can open 2 tabs of chrome, and one will load faster, one will buffer. Your video example proves nothing, unfortunately. 

please tag me for a response, It's really hard to keep tabs on every thread I reply to. thanks!!