Did Youtube swap the order of "playback speed" and "subtitles" in video player settings?

lafrente

Since the last day or two I find myself misclicking subtitles settings when I mean to click playback speed. Did youtube for some weird reason change the order of the settings?

This is what it looks like now. Was there no change? Would be really weird if there wasn't.

image.png.662777de90afd80835275548c7ed7bd6.png

As a person who automatically watches everything at 2x, I swear it did.... I have been misclicking subtitles for a few days now and im also looking for confirmation. 

They absolutely have, it's been driving me nuts the past couple days, I watch most of my informative videos on 2x and i keep pressing the god damn subtitles button now. I know it's nothing major, but swapping them around, was there any need? whyyyyyy.

By the way, is this an added feature also - holding down mouse 1 button on the video speeds it up to 2x ? At least I never noticed that before.

I edit my posts more often than not

I've got a bunch of videos from a few days ago still in my tabs, so you're not imagining things. here's the older layout

image.png.c87ba6cfc76c1e11e2cf0491e7612979.png