Is this a steal? Oculus Quest 2 for $300

PolishGod

I found a 256 GB Oculus Quest 2 on stockx for $300. Is it a safe website and what does US Plug mean?

Can I plug it into a wall in Sweden or will that blow me up?

I don't really care about the storage, I will probably only use my computer to play games on the headset so the most important things for me are weight, sharpness and refreshrate.

Google says this product is sold with the controllers, but I can't find any information on that, does it actually include controllers?

https://stockx.com/oculus-quest-2-256gb-white

Might mean its a US type plug in for charging if I had to guess.(in the US we use 120v most of Europe including Sweden uses (230v). Charing us USB type c so you would need to get a charger that can go into your outlet for that or buy an adapter.  Its an ok deal if you want a new quest 2 as most retailers have them priced at $350 but you can find good condition used ones for as low as $200-250 range but I can understand about being hesitant about buying something used you are gonna be wearing. I think the quest 3 just came out earlier this month so I don't think we will see prices drop on quest 2s till 2024 if they do drop.

9 hours ago, RAM555789 said:

Might mean its a US type plug in for charging if I had to guess.(in the US we use 120v most of Europe including Sweden uses (230v). Charing us USB type c so you would need to get a charger that can go into your outlet for that or buy an adapter.  Its an ok deal if you want a new quest 2 as most retailers have them priced at $350 but you can find good condition used ones for as low as $200-250 range but I can understand about being hesitant about buying something used you are gonna be wearing. I think the quest 3 just came out earlier this month so I don't think we will see prices drop on quest 2s till 2024 if they do drop.

Hm.. It's going to be about $200 more expensive so I don't know if I want that.

13 hours ago, PolishGod said:

me are weight, sharpness and refreshrate.

So the issue with using it on a computer is pretty noticeable artifacting of the video stream as it DOES NOT stream a direct video signal but it streams a encoded video to your headset.

So sharpness is kinda out of the window as you will have the usual video artifacting due to not high enough bit rate. This is NOT fixable.

Over wifi it's a lot worse even.

For that money used you can pick up a rift s for less or even a vive.

US plug as in what goes into the wall to charge the headset. However, if the cord is detachable from the adapter, you can plug it into a adapter fitted for your outlets in your country and it should give it the right power.  And for if the US plug will go into the wall? It won't fit if I can recall.