Creating a custom hybrid cooled attachable laptop cooling device

EVGA - FR - Products - EVGA HYBRID Kit for EVGA GeForce RTX 3090/3080  Ti/3080 XC3, 400-HY-1978-B1, ARGB - 400-HY-1978-B1
So I'm trying to create the hyrbid cooling concept on my custom DIY cooling for my gaming laptop because of the high ambient temperature on my country (Running at over 90C plus at 25W+). The concept being a radiator is in a closed enclosure with ventilation holes while that radiator is connected to the heatsink that will directly touch the heatsink of the gaming laptop to cool it effectively (yes I know I have to make some mods to the bottom casing of the laptop and maybe even the actual heatsink of the laptop) I think its possible to do. Think of the idea as a concept in a box with a 120MM AIO or something like that connected to another heatsink that touches the actual gaming laptop that can be attached and detached in a quick and easy way to fight ambient temperatures whilst still being portable. (Ill also run some CPU heatsink simulations if it helps).

17 hours ago, unmaster said:

EVGA - FR - Products - EVGA HYBRID Kit for EVGA GeForce RTX 3090/3080  Ti/3080 XC3, 400-HY-1978-B1, ARGB - 400-HY-1978-B1
So I'm trying to create the hyrbid cooling concept on my custom DIY cooling for my gaming laptop because of the high ambient temperature on my country (Running at over 90C plus at 25W+). The concept being a radiator is in a closed enclosure with ventilation holes while that radiator is connected to the heatsink that will directly touch the heatsink of the gaming laptop to cool it effectively (yes I know I have to make some mods to the bottom casing of the laptop and maybe even the actual heatsink of the laptop) I think its possible to do. Think of the idea as a concept in a box with a 120MM AIO or something like that connected to another heatsink that touches the actual gaming laptop that can be attached and detached in a quick and easy way to fight ambient temperatures whilst still being portable. (Ill also run some CPU heatsink simulations if it helps).

I assume then that you've figured out how to prevent the AIO from overheating while in a closed box with holes?

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂

only thing that works for hi ambient temp is lower ambient temp... the air going thow the rad will be hot anyway... will it still cool some posably but it wont be as good as you thought.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

11 hours ago, RevGAM said:

I assume then that you've figured out how to prevent the AIO from overheating while in a closed box with holes?

Yea I did

1 hour ago, thrasher_565 said:

only thing that works for hi ambient temp is lower ambient temp... the air going thow the rad will be hot anyway... will it still cool some posably but it wont be as good as you thought.

It only really has to keep the temps down to 80C it doesnt have to be 70C or under since Im running at a constant 90 all the time, just lowering it down to 80 is enough for my laptop to last longer

I don't remember who, but a few months ago someone did a custom laptop mod to cool it off. 

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂

8 hours ago, unmaster said:

It only really has to keep the temps down to 80C it doesnt have to be 70C or under since Im running at a constant 90 all the time, just lowering it down to 80 is enough for my laptop to last longer

well a good thermlpast, clean fans, posably mod the vents to get more air, have a pad that has a fan in it, posably under volt,

laptops run hot and dont last anyway so imo i dose not matter.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

8 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

well a good thermlpast, clean fans, posably mod the vents to get more air, have a pad that has a fan in it, posably under volt,

laptops run hot and dont last anyway so imo i dose not matter.

I can't really do that since 10th gen Intel sucks lol