Fasted charging I've ever seen! My first Tesla supercharger experience!

sparkle128

LOL. NO, but I did offer it to Slick and Linus to test drive or unbox it. :D

The best I could find of an unboxing... Linus can do better.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Don't mind me while i run your plate.... better be no freaky biz tied to ya! :P

You happen to know the charge rate? I know for Lithium Ion batteries, charging over its rated amperage can damage the battery. Now once I don't think is a big deal.

CPU: 3770K | Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula | GPU: GTX 1080Ti SLI | Ram: 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | Storage: 2x Samsung 840 pros | Case: Corsair 650D | Cooler:  Corsair H100i with Noctus NF-F12 fans | Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q

LOL. NO, but I did offer it to Slick and Linus to test drive or unbox it. :D

They better have agreed to it xD I would like to hear what they think of the car and you are one lucky guy to own this beauty.

Yea that was terrible! 

I know, right? We need to start a petition for LinusCarTips™.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Today I went to Seattle and back for free in my Model S using the Telsa Supercharger in Burlington!

It was recharging at 154 miles per hour using 168 amps at 336 volts! Now that's fast. Don't lick this battery!

http://imgur.com/a/fSEVl#0

I'm confused, what does recharging at 154 miles per hour mean?

I'm confused, what does recharging at 154 miles per hour mean?

My guess is that after 1 hour of charge, he can travel 154 miles on the highway.

My guess is that after 1 hour of charge, he can travel 154 miles on the highway.

Yes, if I wait an hour I'll be able to go an additional 154 miles of where its currently charged (3 hours @ 50 MPH or a little over 2 hours @ 70 MPH).

Model3TrackerModelXTracker / @ShuttleAkajor: 2017 Tesla Model X P100D

Today I went to Seattle and back for free in my Model S using the Telsa Supercharger in Burlington!

It was recharging at 154 miles per hour using 168 amps at 336 volts! Now that's fast. Don't lick this battery!

http://imgur.com/a/fSEVl#0

Fuck you and fuck your happiness. Nah for real, glad you're successful

FYI, the slow charging when it's near to being fully charged is used to prolong battery life. :)

Developer by day, Gamer by night

CPU - Intel i7 4770k | MOBO MSI G45 Gaming | RAM - G.Skill RipJaws X 1600mhz 4x4gb CL7 | CASE - NZXT H440 | GPU - MSI R9 290 | PSU - Corsair RM850 | SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 128gb | HDD - Western Digital Black 2TB

Is it the P85+?

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

There are even faster ways to recharge your Tesla on the way! Though, maybe calling it recharge would be a bit of a stretch.

Id love to get a tesla some day, they look really nice, remind me of jaguar in a way just that they dont have the silly depreciation 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

There are even faster ways to recharge your Tesla on the way! Though, maybe calling it recharge would be a bit of a stretch.

http://vimeo.com/68832891

Yea swap != recharge but to get a full battery plugged in as fast as a old fashioned fill up is pretty amaze balls.

Model3TrackerModelXTracker / @ShuttleAkajor: 2017 Tesla Model X P100D

I still can't get over the fact that the model S looks like an aston martin db9 and a porsche panamera had a baby.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"