Asus ROG Evangelion stuff where to buy

I wanted to get the ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO EVA-02 EDITION. But I literally can't find anywhere to get it. Any ideas? Is it exclusive and not for normal purchase?h525

I don't think any of it is available for purchase yet. The unit 01 stuff only has a link to the Asus online store, but none of it is actually on there. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

4 minutes ago, Middcore said:

I don't think any of it is available for purchase yet. The unit 01 stuff only has a link to the Asus online store, but none of it is actually on there. 

if so that would be a little strange considering 14th gen is around the corner, but thanks

The only EVA themed ASUS hardware I've actually seen in person was a ASUS PSU at Microcenter earlier this year. I'd imagine collab products like this take quite a while before they are actually launched.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

29 minutes ago, DahPython said:

if so that would be a little strange considering 14th gen is around the corner, but thanks

I mean, they're basically collector items. You don't buy these just cause you need a really good Z790 board or whatever. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Should've came to LTX and ambush the guys from ASUS after the show if you really wanted it.

"Shinji, you can't just install the cooler without thermal paste!"

"Don't worry Miss Misato. I'm used to mixing my own thermal paste while standing on top of Asuka."

I enjoy buying junk and sinking more money than it's worth into it to make it less junk.

I have been googling this MB almost every single day since they announced it waiting for someone to start selling it. Only place I've seen was some website I think was based in Shanghai? Asian market must've gotten it first. I'm sure with all the promotional material they're posting on twitter they'll be here soon.