Just the one

image.thumb.png.f221760652db406822b80a551b7ef069.png

Rattle fixed

RGB fixed

2 minutes ago, NorKris said:

image.thumb.png.f221760652db406822b80a551b7ef069.png

Rattle fixed

RGB fixed

No it's not.  You CANNOT run two different types of RGB fans on the lighting core node.  YOU CANNOT DO IT for the last time. I have been told this by corsair

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

I hate to butt in but @NorKris. He has found a solution. While your input was nice, he doesn't need anymore information about what to do. 

I recommend next time possibly looking into the situation, because if you would've read @ChonkerFoxpost you would be able to see and understand that what you asking isn't possible. He has found a solution. 

This thread doesn't need to continue.

90% Dunce, 91% Smooth Brain. Chirstmas Gumpdrops. 

4 minutes ago, ChonkerFox said:

No it's not.  You CANNOT run two different types of RGB fans on the lighting core node.  YOU CANNOT DO IT for the last time. I have been told this by corsair

Apple said: ur holding it wrong.. 

image.thumb.jpeg.60ac0ee4896ca98634e6b7b3e1c8d66f.jpeg

Corsair says otherwise

image.thumb.jpeg.9c45313f33674bde0202e272ac957b74.jpeg

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

1 minute ago, ChonkerFox said:

Corsair says otherwise

ask corsair if their stuff works with  standard RGB headers 😛 

corsair also told linus that stacking rads does not work  xd

tested it now with icue, a node and the RGB hub (in the pic)

image.png.5419b457647b6c325e4717beb268f8b0.png

27 minutes ago, Skyesgaming said:

I hate to butt in but @NorKris. He has found a solution. While your input was nice, he doesn't need anymore information about what to do. 

I recommend next time possibly looking into the situation, because if you would've read @ChonkerFoxpost you would be able to see and understand that what you asking isn't possible. He has found a solution. 

This thread doesn't need to continue.

while i understand were ur comming from, there is the good chance that som1 else is going to read this with the same problem and maybe want the 100% correct answer. or just a better answer.

this is why when a guy comes to this forum and says  " i got high temps on my 240 aio"
i wanna find out why, i dont wanna hear  "240 aios are bad, get an air cooler" 

2 hours ago, ChonkerFox said:
3 hours ago, RevGAM said:

You don't need any special, branded software. There's Fan Control and OpenRGB.

Great, more resource hogs

Actually, no they are not. 

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂

4 hours ago, NorKris said:

tested it now with icue, a node and the RGB hub (in the pic)

image.png.5419b457647b6c325e4717beb268f8b0.png

I do NOT have RGB strip as an option in my lighting node CORE that came with my 220T.  Please, PLEASE just drop it.  You've not read the initial post and am assuming I am using a lighting node. I AM NOT.  I'm using the CORE edition of that node that comes with the 220T

image.png.8eac1139b527dd95bb92abf49b5ae40b.png

Now please excuse me while i wipe iCue off my system AGAIN

9 hours ago, ChonkerFox said:

yeah but the lighting core comes with an internal connector not the standard external one

Lighting Node Pro on internal USB 2.0 4 pin ? : r/Corsair

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

2 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

Lighting Node Pro on internal USB 2.0 4 pin ? : r/Corsair

It's the top one out of those two. 

Just now, ChonkerFox said:

It's the top one out of those two. 

so you have them split all ready?

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

9 hours ago, NorKris said:

Apple said: ur holding it wrong.. 

image.thumb.jpeg.60ac0ee4896ca98634e6b7b3e1c8d66f.jpeg

they have a core not a pro. they would need a xt or a pro to have the rgb setting.  the lnc dose not.

3 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

they have a core not a pro. they would need a xt or a pro to have the rgb setting.  the lnc dose not.

same settings, and there is no  "pro" 🤨

8 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

so you have them split all ready?

No it's just a whole header it takes up.  i'd have to dig it out but i'm sure it's wired to take up 'both' USB headers in the block

4 hours ago, NorKris said:

same settings, and there is no  "pro" 🤨

no but what i have is the 'core' edition of it.  It doesn't even come with the plastic cover.  It's just a bare PCB bolted to the chassis.  This is what i've been trying to get across.  It's a 'cut down' version of what you have

And i guess what @Crunchy Dragon was saying earlier is get the elites and I'll end up with the full fat version of the lighting core to replace my diet one with

30 minutes ago, ChonkerFox said:

no but what i have is the 'core' edition of it.  It doesn't even come with the plastic cover.  It's just a bare PCB bolted to the chassis.  This is what i've been trying to get across.  It's a 'cut down' version of what you have

Is it software cut down? and you have not shown a pic from the software yet 😝

54 minutes ago, NorKris said:

Can you just stop. 

You are not helping this situation any. If you would LISTEN or do some actual RESEARCH you would understand that what you are asking him to do isn't possible. If you would just read the previous posts, you can see that he posted pictures from inside of the software that he doesn't have options available. You are not helping. Jump off your little "corsair is the best" wagon, and open your eyes to some logic. 

The reason his fans do not work the same way as other ones do is because his fans are the dummied down version. 

Like how the 6a is the dummied down version of the 6. While not everything is different. It is still missing some things. 

Open your eyes, actually read, and do some research. 

90% Dunce, 91% Smooth Brain. Chirstmas Gumpdrops. 

56 minutes ago, NorKris said:

I showed it here.  This is iCue

3 hours ago, ChonkerFox said:

No it's just a whole header it takes up.  i'd have to dig it out but i'm sure it's wired to take up 'both' USB headers in the block

And i guess what @Crunchy Dragon was saying earlier is get the elites and I'll end up with the full fat version of the lighting core to replace my diet one with

this is what you have

corsair argb controller guide.png

1 hour ago, thrasher_565 said:

this is what you have

Based on what they described, the bottom-left one - the same one that is in my 5000X.

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂

2 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

this is what you have

Yeah it's the bottom left one.  The bare PCB version.  And I posted already the options I have for it in iCue.  And @RevGAM will be able to confirm that the usb plug on it takes up a whole front panel header

4 hours ago, ChonkerFox said:

I showed it here.  This is iCue

8led and split the last  maybe 

8led setup: 

image.png.11803622a60c7bf425fe447a83951cd0.png

the cooler master fans would be the ML fans 

get this: Amazon.com: Angitu 10CM for Corsair RGB Fan Hub 3Pin 4Pin Splitter Adapter Cable for Corsair Lighting Node Pro Commander Pro Core to Standard ARGB 3-Pin 5V (3P female-2pcs 3P Male) : Electronics 

or 

buy 2 of these local and make it ur self 

image.png.6234080219fce46ff510be3cbb4af97b.png

5 hours ago, NorKris said:

8led setup: 

image.png.11803622a60c7bf425fe447a83951cd0.png

the cooler master fans would be the ML fans 

get this: Amazon.com: Angitu 10CM for Corsair RGB Fan Hub 3Pin 4Pin Splitter Adapter Cable for Corsair Lighting Node Pro Commander Pro Core to Standard ARGB 3-Pin 5V (3P female-2pcs 3P Male) : Electronics 

or 

buy 2 of these local and make it ur self 

image.png.6234080219fce46ff510be3cbb4af97b.png

It doesn't work.  I've tried it