How much is your energy bill?

I have no idea. I'm 16, mother pays the bills and no matter how hard I try asking her, she refuses to answer in order to not make me switch the lights off wherever they're not needed or otherwise try to cut the electricity costs.

Complete opposite. She only shows me if it's really high ($300) and tells me to turn off everything even if you're walking away for 5 minutes.

Complete opposite. She only shows me if it's really high ($300) and tells me to turn off everything even if you're walking away for 5 minutes.

Quite odd that my mother does not want to save any money on saving electricity, as she's been unemployed for almost 2 years and were quite poor (father is dead and no-one in our family has a job)...

I also happen to have the most energy spending PC (sister and mother have laptops, sister runs it literally 24/7, fan yells like hell at nights), but still my PC spends less electricity than their TVs (I have the only flatscreen TV in the house, others have those bulky and not energy efficient oldies, plus they have those on all day. I only switch my devices on if I'm using them)

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

ask my father  :P l, i guess around 450$ a month, i payed it once, we got 2Plasmas and two LEDs,  plus my Rig :D

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

Around $7,295,468/month. :P

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

I think it is like 30€-40€ a month

Curing shitposts by shitposts

120$ when i was mining with 2 7850's and this month i think i paid something like 55$ this month (auto payment)

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

A bit off-topic: are there any cheap and reliable solar panels? And could those be used without many issues when living in a rented terraced house?

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

In the hot summer months it spikes up to $450-ish per month.  Air Conditioning is such an expensive necessary evil.  I waited too long for the solar panel trend because a lot of the grants and tax credits that the state and federal governments gave out aren't available anymore.  My ultimate goal is solar power (I have a huge back yard for a small array) and geothermal heating/cooling to supplement it.  It's going to be an expensive endeavor x.x

"For every one hundred men you send us, ten should not even be here.  Eighty are nothing but targets.  Nine of them are real fighters - we are lucky to have them. They the battle makes. Ah, but the one...one of them is a warrior and he will bring the others home." - Heraclitus, 500BC   :ph34r:

parents pay lolz cause im 13

Didn't even have a PC back then...

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

My family lives in China. Air condition in the summer is basically a must, so it peaks at 1100RMB (200 ish $) during summer. In winter, the AC is used for secondary heating, so it is around 600RMB then. During the rest of the year, it is 400-500RMB.

And those prices are for two months always...

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

At home it's about 50e/month. In my college apartment where we have 2 Pc's running 600w PSUs, an AC that ocasionally heats/cools the room, a 50l water heater, fridge and oven it's about 15e/month.  :)

150€/month. :(

System 1: Thermaltake Element Q - Thermaltake 220W SFX - Asus AT5IONT-I mini-ITX - Intel® Atom™ D525 onboard 1.8GHz Dual-Core HT - Integrated NVIDIA® ION™ - 2x 2GB Kingston DDR3 - Samsung 120GB 840 Series - Scythe Kama Rack 3.5 - Asus DVD-RW

System 2: Thermaltake Element Q - Thermaltake 220W SFX - Asus E2KM1I-DELUXE mini-ITX - AMD E2-2000 onboard 1.75GHz Dual-Core - Integrated AMD® Radeon HD 7340 - 2x 4GB Kingston DDR3 - Samsung 120GB 840 Series - Scythe Kama Rack 3.5 - Asus DVD-RW

Building: Bitfenix Prodigy Black - Corsair AX860i - Asus Maximus VII Impact - Corsair Hydro Series H100i - Intel® Core™ i7 4790K - Asus Matrix Platinum GTX 980 4GB - Corsair 16GB Dominator Platinum 2x 8GB DDR3 2400MHz CL10 - Samsung 1TB EVO 840 Series

It was a while ago, so technology and pricing has changed, but I think it was about $16000 for the array for everything solar, the hot water was probably best price:outcome, it was about $1900 and literally halved the bill (was first installed before the array)

Do you have like a link to a site where I could get addition info about this setup you got??

My parents are getting a new house built and I live in India so its pretty sunny all year round.. Maybe i can get such a setup too..

converted it from peso to us dollar

297.14$ (feb) to 548.57$ (this one is just last month).

Live your life like a dream.

Well...

I'm not sure how much electricity is here /month, but est 0.80 - 1.20kr it should be between:

$20 - 40 just for my computer ~$30 - 50 for my entire room. Though... I don't pay for the electricity of this house, that'd be my dad.

96 €/month =

142.878316 Canadian dollars

3 people living in the flat

~$15-20/mo. Electricity is so cheap...

That's with computers up and running 24/7.

Cheers,

Linus

$60/month 

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715