GPU suddenly has no output

PC was fine yesterday, but now does not have output. The fans spin, but neither HDMI or DP work.

Specs:
R5 3600
24gb ram
500gb ssd
Rtx 3060

I've also tried a different GPU 1650S, but it also does not work. It spins, but no output.

The cable and monitor are fine. I plugged the cable and monitor into my laptop and that worked fine.

I haven't tried reseating RAM yet. That's next.

Does anyone have anything else I can try?

Solved: reseating RAM a seems to fix it. I removed all but stick 1. Then I put all back and it didn't work. I then only did 1 and 3. It worked. I did all 1 2 3 and 4 and that did not work. I did 1 2 3 and that worked. And then I tried all 1 2 3 4 and now it all seems to work. I don't know what caused the issue, maybe there was an update or something last night.

Thanks for all of the suggestions!!

Edited by 3NHO

Do you have any diag LEDs on the motherboard that you can discern anything from?

Have you tried a different PCIe slot?

Can you try different TYPE of cable? like displayport or VGA - whatever is available

If you have the option - can you try the GPU in a friends machine?

AMD 3600x, 16GB DDR4 3200MHz CL14, GTX 1080, and Ungodly Amounts of Storage

2 minutes ago, Skipple said:

Can you see the machine on the network?

Is... is this a proper way of checking for a full POST? Blowing my mind if true

1 minute ago, ItTakes2ToMango said:

On my board, it'll do a real quick fan ramp after it posts, have used that a few times when diagnosing something.

1 minute ago, ItTakes2ToMango said:

If you know the internal IP, you can simply ping from another device. That will indicate that the NIC drivers have loaded. 

ask me about my homelab

on a personal quest convincing the general public to return to the glory that is 12" laptops.

cheap and easy cable management is my fetish.

1 minute ago, Skipple said:

If you know the internal IP, you can simply ping from another device. That will indicate that the NIC drivers have loaded. 

The things that never occur to me - yet seem so obvious in hindsight - are some of my favorite discoveries in tech. Used it to check NICs a million times but never thought of using it to confirm a POST even though it surely could have been useful to me a handful or more times

Just now, ItTakes2ToMango said:

The things that never occur to me - yet seem so obvious in hindsight - are some of my favorite discoveries in tech

Haha this comes from years of working on a Help Desk with people bitching that they can't log into their remote machines. A quick ping -a COMPUTERNAME later and I can make sure the PC is booted and on the network. 

ask me about my homelab

on a personal quest convincing the general public to return to the glory that is 12" laptops.

cheap and easy cable management is my fetish.

34 minutes ago, ItTakes2ToMango said:

Do you have any diag LEDs on the motherboard that you can discern anything from?

Have you tried a different PCIe slot?

Can you try different TYPE of cable? like displayport or VGA - whatever is available

If you have the option - can you try the GPU in a friends machine?

Reseating the ram seemed to do the trick. I had to play a little game with the ram until it worked.

To answer your questions, I do not have any Leads. I removed all USBs. I did try a different PCIe slot. I did try a different cable (DP and HDMI), I do not have the friend machine option.

Thanks for the suggestions!

35 minutes ago, Skipple said:

Do we have any indication if the PC is POSTing? Can you see the machine on the network?

Reseating the ram seemed to do the trick. I had to play a little game with the ram until it worked.

To answer your question, I do not think it was posting. Normally, I can see the machine through TeamViewer but it was not appearing. Sometimes, if the GPU is outputting but the cable is bad, I can use TeamViewer to help diagnose the issue (like too high frame rate for the cable). But it wasnt working with TeamViewer so either the PC isn't booting, or the GPU isn't rendering.

Thanks for the help!