I need an expert at this point!

I'm kind of exhausted and I'm looking for some help. My pc keeps crashing after about 5-60 minutes of gameplay. This issue has persisted even after I replaced my CPU and cooler as well as a whole host of other troubleshooting steps, and now I don't know what to do. Below I have included my pc's current and former specifications as I upgraded several components last weekend. The upgrades have not resolved this issue at all. Below I also included the steps that I have taken so far, as well as event logs, the minidump file that was generated through using Driver Verifier, and anything else I could find that is relevant.

PC Specifications (Pre-Upgrade):

• AMD Ryzen 3 3100 w/ stock Stealth cooler
  • CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro SL 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3200 (
  • ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming
  • EVGA SuperNOVA 750 GT
  • Intel ARC A770 Limited Edition
  • Elgato HD60 Pro Capture Card
  • tp-link Archer TX3000E Wireless Card
  • Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 2280 500GB
  • ADATA SX850 SATA SSD (boot drive)

Post-Upgrade changes (07-29-2023):

• Upgraded CPU to AMD Ryzen 5 5600X3D
  • Upgraded cooler to DeepCool AG400 ARGB Single-Tower CPU cooler
  • Transferred my boot drive onto a new Crucial P5 Plus 2TB PCIe M.2 2280 drive using MiniTool Partition Wizard.

[IMPORTANT NOTE: Crash issue was encountered several times prior to changing components, and has persisted through the hardware update.]

1. I checked Event Viewer and found the most recent critical error which caused the system reboot. The error event file has been included below.
  2. I re-seated both my GPU and RAM.
  3. I updated drivers for every component and did a full DDU of my graphics drivers.
  4. I updated the BIOS of my motherboard to the most recent stable software available.
  5. I performed a MemTest on my RAM last night, and the RAM came back with a 100% pass score. During the several hour long MemTest my computer did not crash. This makes me consider that the power supply may not be the culprit here.
  6. I ran multiple benchmarks with Borderlands 3, keeping HWinfo open to monitor temperatures.
  7. I performed a driver test using Driver Verifier through Windows. The computer crashed only twice and not three times like I expected after talking to a Microsoft forum tech, then it initiated a repair. I then booted into safe mode to cancel Driver Verifier through an elevated command prompt, but it reported that the program had already been closed. I then restarted the system and left for work.
  8. When I returned home I deleted the Elgato capture card driver that was supposedly causing an issue according to the minidump file that was generated, and removed the capture card from my system. This doesn't seem to have helped, as the system crashed again 20 minutes later, several minutes into Borderlands 3.
  9. (The system has only generated a minidump file once, and that was after using Driver Verifier.)
  10. I opened HWinfo and ran Borderlands 3 for a second time after the crash, initiating a log and keeping an eye on my temperatures. The system did not crash again. The log file has been included.

BL3Log.CSV 080123-5734-01.dmp crash.evtx