But will it fit in? HAF XM

Go to solution Solved by WhatTheQuack,

Yes! (to your title question)

The motherboard (and maybe the graphics card and CPU heatsink) is the only thing that you have to worry about in terms of case compatibility. The motherboard that you have chosen is ATX, and the case is also ATX so it will fit just fine.

As for the cooling components, that Noctua heatsink is a great option! (And will fit in this case) The Bitfenix Spectre fan is slightly inferior to the Spectre Pro variant, but it is cheaper.  :)

Hope this helps!

Hello everyone reading this topic,

So i want to build a gaming PC, i have chosen all the parts I want but i want to know if these components actually fit in my HAF XM Case.

Components:GPU = PNY XLR8 GTX 780                                          

CPU = i5 4670k                                                 
Case fans = 1x BitFenix Spectre All Black 200mm + 140mm  ( Any better ones? Please tell me.)               
Heatsink fan = Noctua NH-U12S ( Any better ones? Please tell me.)                                               
MOBO= MSI Z87-GD65 GAMING                                     
RAM = 2x 4GB Crucial Ballistix Sport  LP                           
HDD = Seagate Barracuda 1 TB                                   
SSD = Crucial M500 SSD 120 GB                               
PSU = Cooler Master G750M                                    
CASE= HAF XM

If these components won't fit in, please tell me which parts i could use instead.

Yes! (to your title question)

The motherboard (and maybe the graphics card and CPU heatsink) is the only thing that you have to worry about in terms of case compatibility. The motherboard that you have chosen is ATX, and the case is also ATX so it will fit just fine.

As for the cooling components, that Noctua heatsink is a great option! (And will fit in this case) The Bitfenix Spectre fan is slightly inferior to the Spectre Pro variant, but it is cheaper.  :)

Hope this helps!

My PC:

4670k      GTX 760 ACX      CoolerMaster Hyper 412s      Fractal Design Node 804      G1 Sniper M5      Corsair RM 650      WD Red 1TB     Samsung 840 Evo 120GB