Will a CrossFlow radiator fit?

Heyyo, 

While doing some major maintenance on my machine, I'm juggling the idea of replacing the top radiator in my rig with a crossflow one. I want to do this, mainly because I didn't want one long ugly tube running across the middle of my board out of my monoblock - it already crosses up due to the inlet/outlet being static and on inconvenient sides - if it were crossflow, it would make the run a whooole lot cleaner (I think, anyway).

I have an EK PE360 rad in the top mount, an EK SE360 rad in the vertical side mount, and a bitspower slim 360 rad in the bottom mount. I've tried to look up as best I can what the maximum size (dimension wise) radiator will fit in the PC-011D, and I've read more than a couple say "do not" go over the standard 400-ish mm in length of regular U radiators; i.e. there just isn't enough room for it. I'm planning to email Lian Li and ask them directly, but I've emailed them before about something & they're reeeeallyy not aren'+hh t great with getting back to questions or issues in my experiences 😬

The few rads I found all look pretty great;

Alphacool NexXxoS line - 413mm

XSPC TX360 - 417mm

HardwareLabs Black Ice GT - 412mm

EK Quantum P360M - 420mm

I don't know how many other xflow rads are out there. Does anyone know if a crossflow radiator will fit in the top mount in a PC-011D? I have a radiator populating the side slot as well, however it's mounted in the rear space of the computer so nothing really sticks out except for fittings. It would clean up the McArthur Maze of tubes in that upper right part of the case for sure lol. 

I hope what I'm asking makes sense, I appreciate your help and welcome any advice/recommendations 🙃 (preemptive disclaimer: yes I know 3 360s are overkill, I just like it - it's kind of a "Pavlov's case" instead of a "Pavlovs's gun" situation lol). 

Cheers! 🍻 

since you already have 3x 360 rad in yer current o11d,

i wouldn't grab xflow rads... from reddit looks like 413 length will leave u with a few mm space

Ryzen 5700x + EK Supremacy D-RGB | 2x8 GB DDR4 Klevv 3200 MT/s | MSI B550M Mortar | Palit 3070 GamingPro LHR + Bykski N-PT3070PRO-X | Corsair RM750 | Alphacool EPDM + QDC | Aquacomputer Quadro + HighFlow2 | EK D5 XTOP | Freezemod 360 30mm rad + Barrow Dabel-20b 360 20mm | Barrow & Freezemod fittings | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Audio: beyerdynamic DT 900 Pro X + iFi ZEN Air DAC + Razer Seiren Mini