GoG Insomnia Sales?

StingBull

Why isn't anyone talking about GoG's Spring INSOMNIA SALE? You want to keep them all for yourselves, don't you :D

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Sir I might miss one of the sales I'm waiting for just typing this response never mind starting a new thread! :D

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

Sir I might miss one of the sales I'm waiting for just typing this response never mind starting a new thread! :D

It was way worse yesterday. I had my phone with me checking the page at all times, I saw a game I wanted to buy and turned my head to my computer immediately and it was already gone.

Edit: I've just missed Sam and Max...

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

It was way worse yesterday. I had my phone with me checking the page at all times, I saw a game I wanted to buy and turned my head to my computer immediately and it was already gone.

Edit: I've just missed Sam and Max...

At one point they posted like 10 or 20 copys of the Outlast DLC It was bull, I'm pretty sure people who just happened to be buying the game as that went live got it.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.