PC dying after 2 mins. Geek squad failed me.

Not sure if this is relevant but I'll start with it.

Few days ago was chilling on PC, one of my fan blades breaks I unscrew the fan just barely enough to remove the broken chip.

Few minutes later PC shuts off. Repower with no peripherals at all (no monitor, no keyboard nothing) 

Take it to geek squad they do some reseating (which I've already done for ram and GPU). Geek squad said reseating CMOS battery fixed it. Now PC will boot into windows but for no more than 2-3 mins and will just die. GPU fans never spin up (I assume it's just not underload enough at the start) all other fans spin fine. 

IMG_20230705_190634.jpg

6 minutes ago, GildedFangs said:

Not sure if this is relevant but I'll start with it.

Few days ago was chilling on PC, one of my fan blades breaks I unscrew the fan just barely enough to remove the broken chip.

Few minutes later PC shuts off. Repower with no peripherals at all (no monitor, no keyboard nothing) 

Take it to geek squad they do some reseating (which I've already done for ram and GPU). Geek squad said reseating CMOS battery fixed it. Now PC will boot into windows but for no more than 2-3 mins and will just die. GPU fans never spin up (I assume it's just not underload enough at the start) all other fans spin fine. 

IMG_20230705_190634.jpg

How is the CPU temperature? Is the AIO working at all?  Sounds funky.

Please list all specs

Psu in detail

Monitor the cpu temps CLOSELY

Hey mate, 

Same answers as above, check your CPU temperatures and see if you can get into your BIOS.  If you google your motherboard brand, you should be able to see what keys you need to press to get in. 

Once in, see if you also crash after a couple of minutes.  If it's a CPU temperature issue, you must resolve it yourself by re-applying the cooler and some thermal compound or taking it to another repair store. 

One possibility is that the bios got wiped whenever they messed around with the cmos. I had a pc years ago that had similar behavior, with me updating the bios resolving the problem. (in my case, the problem was that the motherboard I was using didn't properly support my CPU, which was an i7-6800k, with me having to update the bios to make things work properly and not shut off).

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠛⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣄⡀⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣿⣿⣿⠃⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢶⣶⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⢠⡀⠐⠀⠀⠀⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⢸⣷⡄⠀⠣⣄⡀⠀⠉⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⣿⣿⣦⠀⠹⣿⣷⣶⣦⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣼⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⡿⢛⡙⢻⠛⣉⢻⣉⢈⣹⣿⣿⠟⣉⢻⡏⢛⠙⣉⢻⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣇⠻⠃⣾⠸⠟⣸⣿⠈⣿⣿⣿⡀⠴⠞⡇⣾⡄⣿⠘⣿⣿⣿