No video GTX 770 won't run MATS

Fgtfv567

I have an EVGA 2GB GTX 770 that won't display video out. Booting off of the iGPU and installing its drivers will give me a code 43 in device manager. I've tried measuring the resistances and voltages in the attached picture and nothing seems wrong there. 

So my last option is to run MATS for memory testing. I followed Tech Cementery's guide for creating the MATS USB stick and it works properly booting off the iGPU with no 770 installed. When I try to run MATS off of the 770, the whole computer will just shut off after about 30 seconds and there's no report on the USB stick.

GTX 770 picture.jpg

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

the cards probably dead. replacements are under 50$ used so provided whatever task you need to do doesn't need modern driver software i'd just get another one.

38 minutes ago, emosun said:

the cards probably dead. replacements are under 50$ used so provided whatever task you need to do doesn't need modern driver software i'd just get another one.

I was hoping to fix this card up and flip it, so I don't need a replacement.

Do you think it's the GPU die itself that's dead?

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

19 hours ago, Fgtfv567 said:

I was hoping to fix this card up and flip it, so I don't need a replacement.

Do you think it's the GPU die itself that's dead?

if youre getting a code 43 then the board basically can't interface with the device. ye odle code 43 used to have to due with resource allocation back in the day , but now boards have plenty of resources so the card most likely (for one reason or another) doesn't work beyond letting the machine know a device is present