Intel/amd bracket support

I purchased a new aio coller and since my old one had it's own mounting bracket i didn't realise my motherboard didn't come with the am4 mounting bracket which my new cooler uses, but i tried to line up the intel mounting component that came in the kit and they do line up with the motherboard holes, could i use the intel hardware for a am4 board?(the kit comes with hardware for 1700,115x,20xx)

Edit- ...the motherboard i have is a am4 socket that uses a 115x intel mounting system

@N1GHT49 Your motherboard wouldn't include mounting hardware for a cooler.

Not sure what you mean by not having the AM4 mounting bracket. The only AMD specific thing that you need is the backplate, which every single AM4 and AM5 board comes with.

Also you should mention what cooler you're trying to use, that would give us a much better idea of what you're working with.

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠛⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣄⡀⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣿⣿⣿⠃⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢶⣶⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⢠⡀⠐⠀⠀⠀⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⢸⣷⡄⠀⠣⣄⡀⠀⠉⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⣿⣿⣦⠀⠹⣿⣷⣶⣦⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣼⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⡿⢛⡙⢻⠛⣉⢻⣉⢈⣹⣿⣿⠟⣉⢻⡏⢛⠙⣉⢻⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣇⠻⠃⣾⠸⠟⣸⣿⠈⣿⣿⣿⡀⠴⠞⡇⣾⡄⣿⠘⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣟⠛⣃⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

Screenshot_20230608_181916_SamsungInternet.jpg.d4f434f786799fd739c3aade5cc29405.jpg

38 minutes ago, Inception9269 said:

@N1GHT49 Your motherboard wouldn't include mounting hardware for a cooler.

Not sure what you mean by not having the AM4 mounting bracket. The only AMD specific thing that you need is the backplate, which every single AM4 and AM5 board comes with.

Also you should mention what cooler you're trying to use, that would give us a much better idea of what you're working with.

Darkflash tr240 and i mean the plastic bracket on the front of the motherboard u attach the cooler onScreenshot_20230608_181348_eMAG.thumb.jpg.5da48bb183bb7e290da51ad29db6dea1.jpg

2 minutes ago, N1GHT49 said:

Darkflash tr240 and i mean the plastic bracket on the front of the motherboard u attach the cooler on

That picture is of the backplate and the two fron bracket pieces. On a brand new AM4 board, all of that comes included. Frankly a lot of aftermarket coolers require you to take the top clips off.  If for some reason we're missing some information and you need those top clips, you can buy AM4 backplate and clip kits just like that picture on Amazon or Ebay. 

20 minutes ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

That picture is of the backplate and the two fron bracket pieces. On a brand new AM4 board, all of that comes included. Frankly a lot of aftermarket coolers require you to take the top clips off.  If for some reason we're missing some information and you need those top clips, you can buy AM4 backplate and clip kits just like that picture on Amazon or Ebay. 

Well it didn't come on mine and i need the pc running today and since i saw that the holes on the motherboard line up perfectly with the mounting hardware i thought I'd ask if it would work with a intel cooling system