Cheapest alternative for brand or off brand raspberry pie for PiHole project

Thanatalys

Hello !

I would like to know what do you recommand for a brand or off brand raspberry pie board that should only contains a PiHole project.
Everything is wired on ethernet at my house so it should be a plus I guess. I'm looking for this alternative to have something cheaper in power consumption than my old laptop that i'm using from time to time (debian with plex on it so not always on).
I'm also looking for something that could be delivered in europe !
Thanks and have a great day !

48 minutes ago, Thanatalys said:

Hello !

I would like to know what do you recommand for a brand or off brand raspberry pie board that should only contains a PiHole project.
Everything is wired on ethernet at my house so it should be a plus I guess. I'm looking for this alternative to have something cheaper in power consumption than my old laptop that i'm using from time to time (debian with plex on it so not always on).
I'm also looking for something that could be delivered in europe !
Thanks and have a great day !

Banana pi has some good options (not sure about euro availability), same with Orange Pi. The Banana pi m2 zero is essentially just a Pi zero W with a quad core Allwinner H2+ and you can just use a USB to Ethernet adapter for wired connection. Still going to be about $20usd.

Hey thanks for the answer ! will take a  look !

3 hours ago, BiotechBen said:

Banana pi has some good options (not sure about euro availability), same with Orange Pi. The Banana pi m2 zero is essentially just a Pi zero W with a quad core Allwinner H2+ and you can just use a USB to Ethernet adapter for wired connection. Still going to be about $20usd.

I also found this one, do you think it's any good ?