Samsung Galaxy A12 phone - 3.5mm jack is not loud enough.

loony979

Samsung Galaxy A12 - 3.5mm jack output is not loud enough, needs more Volume & bass to go with it. Like the Ipod Nano from back in the day.

So im thinking if the FiiO KA1 will drive more into my earphones? when i play my playlist, the volume with drop low end & Volume as it's trying to pump out the bass.

it can't even with a EQ App i have to turn the bass low end down to mid range just to get volume. If you call it Volume lol. So yeah need a bit

of a help in hand with this 1. Something small to put in my pocket with the phone. Not a monster like the phone kinda is already.

Thanks in advance.

I remember my old Ipod nano 4GB driving earphones pretty darn well. It was loud as & had the bass to go with it. In fact it could go that loud that id not

go any where near 100 % more like 80%.

Case: | TT Core x71 | Mobo: | Gigabyte Aorus Elite DDR4 | Cpu: 13600K | 1.310V | P-Core 5.7GHZ | E-Core 3.2GHZ | Cpu Block: EK Quantum Velocity2 | Ram: Team T-Force Vulcan Z 4x8GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Gpu: Gigabyte GTX G1 970 Bios Hacked 1.275V | Gpu Block: EK | Cooling: Custom Loop | Rads: 4 | PSU: Corsair RM 1000w

Did you disable the media volume limit? That's there to keep you from turning the volume up high enough to cause damage in the long term.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001429/#turn-off-volume-limit-on-your-phone-or-tablet

What headphones are you using? Do you get "enough" volume from them if you plug them into a different device?

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

You rambled so much in your post but you couldn’t at least mention what headphones you’re using.

Have you used these current headphones with your iPod Nano? Otherwise the comparison is pointless if you’re hypothetically comparing the volume of something like a 250ohm DT770 vs the original Apple earbuds.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

The earphones are: Beyerdynamic - Beat Byrd. Limiter was the 1st thing i tried then a silly app to boost audio

i got rid of that 1. Rambling no, was just stating bud. Hope this helps & thanks again. I did try a cheap pair of Sony non in ear

earphones. still the same.

Case: | TT Core x71 | Mobo: | Gigabyte Aorus Elite DDR4 | Cpu: 13600K | 1.310V | P-Core 5.7GHZ | E-Core 3.2GHZ | Cpu Block: EK Quantum Velocity2 | Ram: Team T-Force Vulcan Z 4x8GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Gpu: Gigabyte GTX G1 970 Bios Hacked 1.275V | Gpu Block: EK | Cooling: Custom Loop | Rads: 4 | PSU: Corsair RM 1000w