Dell boot logo takes too long

Hi

my laptop is a dell inspiron 15-3521 with 3rd gen i5 and amd radeon HD something graphics an adata ssd and 8gb of ram

my problem is that the DELL boot logo takes really long like 20-40 seconds 

once the windows logo it only takes like 10 seconds (windows 11) and windows is really really fast on it 

the only slow thing is the dell boot logo before the windows boot logo

What’s the cause of that?

Thanks.

UPDATE: the problem was the stuck cd rom because it tries to make it rotate but because it’s stuck it doesn’t and the laptop will try over and over but eventually give up

51F77B3B-A8B3-43B3-8EB0-6B355C880E40.jpeg

Check if fast boot is enabled or disabled in the bios. That would be the instant cause of an extremely long POST time.

Usually there’s an option for the type of boot diagnostics you want to run, something running the full boot diagnostics will take anywhere from 30 seconds to multiple minutes to fully post. 

8 hours ago, 8tg said:

Check if fast boot is enabled or disabled in the bios. That would be the instant cause of an extremely long POST time.

Usually there’s an option for the type of boot diagnostics you want to run, something running the full boot diagnostics will take anywhere from 30 seconds to multiple minutes to fully post. 

There’s no option like that

and I’m using UEFI boot