Adapter for Fujitsu MB 24pin to 16 pin

PointyJackalope
Go to solution Solved by ryd994,

From AliExpress, what do you expect?

https://www.wanhunglo.com/2020/fujitsu-esprimo-e920-d3222-a12-12v-11vsb-to-atx-conversion-p28

Screenshot_20230429_121815_Chrome.jpg.c660f0e9bd0d0294cb9d2c187a9ebc41.jpg

12V part is simple passthrough.

. The problem is that 11V standby. There's a black heat shrink on that cable. That's the boost converter to convert 5V standby from an ATX PSU to 11V.

The standby rail doesn't supply much power. Worst case the boost converter melt or blow apart, the PC is done. I don't think it has enough power to start a fire.

Thus I think it's generally okay to use. It should be also okay to sell the computer you personally used. (don't cite on me)

44 minutes ago, PointyJackalope said:

Because i also want to try reselling Fujitsu PCs but with good PSU

But, if you plan to start a business reselling old PC, you should check further. You might be have certain liability as a business. (again don't cite on me) Talk with a lawyer if you need.

Hi guys , my friend has a Fujitsu PC with 230w psu and he has RX 570 as GPU and im afraid that his pc will shut down somethimes , i sugested to buy new psu but Fujitsu MB has 16 pin power connector/Recently i saw an adapter from AliExpress ,is it safe to use one?Because i also want to try reselling Fujitsu PCs but with good PSU

Fujitsu 24 Pin auf 16 Pin Netzteil Adapter Konverter Kabel mit 12 Vsb 12  Volt Standby | eBay

From AliExpress, what do you expect?

https://www.wanhunglo.com/2020/fujitsu-esprimo-e920-d3222-a12-12v-11vsb-to-atx-conversion-p28

Screenshot_20230429_121815_Chrome.jpg.c660f0e9bd0d0294cb9d2c187a9ebc41.jpg

12V part is simple passthrough.

. The problem is that 11V standby. There's a black heat shrink on that cable. That's the boost converter to convert 5V standby from an ATX PSU to 11V.

The standby rail doesn't supply much power. Worst case the boost converter melt or blow apart, the PC is done. I don't think it has enough power to start a fire.

Thus I think it's generally okay to use. It should be also okay to sell the computer you personally used. (don't cite on me)

44 minutes ago, PointyJackalope said:

Because i also want to try reselling Fujitsu PCs but with good PSU

But, if you plan to start a business reselling old PC, you should check further. You might be have certain liability as a business. (again don't cite on me) Talk with a lawyer if you need.