Which Realtek audio codec is the most powerful and advanced?

SandyBay
19 minutes ago, rice guru said:

If Asus were at all a competent company at making soundcards you should be able to tell a difference easily.

I figured Realtek is a super duper respectful brand which designs nice codecs. I compare specs of them and I found out ALC1220 and ALC4080 are slightly better than Asus's external audio cards. But definitely I didn't test them physically I just read specs.

Hmm, I'm starting to doubt this topic is serious. Using ChatGPT as a reliable source and Realtek being a super duper respectful brand? 

We can't help you further, so you're on your own asking ChatGPT for miracles. 

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280

6 minutes ago, CTR640 said:

Hmm, I'm starting to doubt this topic is serious. Using ChatGPT as a reliable source and Realtek being a super duper respectful brand? 

We can't help you further, so you're on your own asking ChatGPT for miracles. 

What's wrong with you?

5 hours ago, SandyBay said:

Do you mean a noise from fans?

I believe they mean electronic noise not simply the audio noise.

just to note I know an actual professional musician and they use a USB DAC as part of their set up for music making. Admittedly I am not an expert so can’t tell you off the top of my head what they use but a computer with dacs is how the people recording music in a personal studio do it.

28 minutes ago, SandyBay said:

What's wrong with you?

I asked ChatGPT what's wrong with me and it said nothing is wrong with me. 

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280

I think we've been trolled

PC Audio Setup = Beyerdynamic DT 770 pro 80 ohm and Sennheiser pc37x (also for xbox) hooked up to Schiit Fulla 3

13 hours ago, weez said:

I think we've been trolled

Not true.