[CAN] Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 - $124.99

T.Vengeance

It's 114 with MIR. I personally own this motherboard, and while mine has VRM temp issues, I believe it's only a rare case and I got unlucky. I bought mine off an ebay auction at around the same price as the MIR. I wish I had waited a month. Anyhow, anyone buying this, OC your CPU on the day you get this and check your VRM temps from HWinfo64 under PMBus VR. If it goes above 100, you should definitely return it as defective and ask for an exchange.

http://www.ncix.com/detail/gigabyte-990fxa-ud3-amd990fx-atx-am3-2a-62403-1078.htm

62403_2.jpg

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

This is $175 here. ;_;

Damn.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

It's 114 with MIR. I personally own this motherboard, and while mine has VRM temp issues, I believe it's only a rare case and I got unlucky. I bought mine off an ebay auction at around the same price as the MIR. I wish I had waited a month. Anyhow, anyone buying this, OC your CPU on the day you get this and check your VRM temps from HWinfo64 under PMBus VR. If it goes above 100, you should definitely return it as defective and ask for an exchange.

http://www.ncix.com/detail/gigabyte-990fxa-ud3-amd990fx-atx-am3-2a-62403-1078.htm

62403_2.jpg

VRM Temp issues? That doesn't seem to be the case because you got unlucky. If your revision is anything but a R 4.0 which can be located on your motherboard then those boards have the VRM issues. Supposedly this was fixed with the R 4.0 I have the 4.0 but I have yet to install it into my fractal. Normally they ship 4.0 since I got mine from newegg for $124 a month ago.

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10

VRM Temp issues? That doesn't seem to be the case because you got unlucky. If your revision is anything but a R 4.0 which can be located on your motherboard then those boards have the VRM issues. Supposedly this was fixed with the R 4.0 I have the 4.0 but I have yet to install it into my fractal. Normally they ship 4.0 since I got mine from newegg for $124 a month ago.

Whoops, I forgot to mention it was the Rev. 4.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

I have a rev 1.1 and i've had no issues with the vrms, but I also have great airflow.

i want one, i need one :( they are so expensive here in nz

My Little Gaming Rig:

CPU: FX 8320 | MOBO: Gigabyte 970A-D3P | RAM: G.Skill Ares 2x4GB | GPU: Sapphire Dual-X R9 270X | Storage: Seagate SSHD 1TB | Case: Corsair 200R | PSU: CM 550W V-Series

Upgrades to come: CPU FAN: Corsair H100i | RAM: 2 more 4GB sticks | GPU: Another R9 270X running in crossfire | Storage: Samsung 120GB SSD | PSU: Corsair 800w