Am I missing something or doing something wrong?

Context:  I'm moving into a new house with Mom. I got approval to install a power panel, network panel, and server rack. The best part is to put a dedicated air duct threw my closet as an in and an out. It's not guaranteed. The home builder would have to approve putting an air duct and a power panel in the closet. Just in case them being able to I'm making this plan.

pc part picker: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/sweet_baked_potato/saved/f4qdqs

Objective: quiet gaming server in the closet

My dilemma: do I have enough rad to cool my parts? or just the gpu's?
there aren't Noctua fans for 180 mm and I don't know enough brands that support and recognize to find quiet fans. I'm unsure of my water cooling choices for the blocks, tubing, and fittings. I'm trying to cover all bases so I can just put everything together without a problem.

sorry for my poor English even though its my first language

So it’s just one rad for both cards? Assuming you are using the air cooler listed for the cpu. 
Wouldn’t be bad at all, depends on the temps and fan noise you’d prefer. New standard people prefer a 240 per component. If the parts are already bought I’d give it a try and go from there. 
Assuming the area is gonna get sufficient air flow should be fine. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz