If you lost your entire music library what would be the first album you re download?

geforceftw

Assuming you are going on a road trip and wont have any access to the internet or cellular services? 

First album i would re download would be Young Money Rise of an Empire. 

What would you download?

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

Whitechapel - The Saw Is The Law

Oh golly, I would probably start by re-ripping all my cd's that I still have. Yes, kids, when I was a wee lad I went to the local record store and bought cd's. Those used to be things.

Whitechapel - The Saw Is The Law

That's their new album ayee? I listened to sections of it and I don't think it's that great compared to their last album. 

I do prefer death metal, thrash and black metal haha

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

Tough question, but I would go with Daft Punk - Random Access Memory

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

Five finger death punch discography

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

none.. spotify and soundcloud have me covered 

I was waiting for someone to say this.

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

none- Google has me coverd

What if your traveling and lose signal?

If my LP's suddenly melted i'd run out and get AD/DC's black ice album again.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Hypocrisy from Hypocrisy and Slaughter of The Souls from At The Gates, at least that's what I did when I lost over 225gb of music.

I've got a bunch of CDs and an external HDD backup that is only outdated about a month. I also have a 160gb iPod classic, and I'm sure there's some way to get the music off there, though I haven't tried/needed to. If only my other data was as backed up as my music :(. But the first album would probably be Killer Mike - RAP Music

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700x CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) SSD: Samsung 970 Plus 250GB NVME, WD Blue 2TB m.2, Crucial M500 240GB GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW PSU: Seasonic G-Series 550W CASE: Corsair 220T RGB

That's their new album ayee? I listened to sections of it and I don't think it's that great compared to their last album. 

I do prefer death metal, thrash and black metal haha

Yeah it's the new one. It wasn't supposed to emulate the last album though, so yeah, haha. Did you listen to the whole album though? It's really good.

This has happened to me many times and each time it's the same album. Dr Dre The Chronic 2001. Best album ever. 

Deadmau5 4x4=12 or Daft Punk's Alive 2007. Random Access Memories is...ok... but come on Alive 2007 is freakin majestic.

AMD FX 8350, ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0, Crucial Ballistix Tracer 4x4GB 1866, PNY GTX780, Corsair HX850, Phantom 630, Samsung 120GB SSD, WD Black 2TB HDD

Rest in peace, legend.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, Gigabyte RTX 3070, 32GB RAM, 4TB Samsung SSD, and a crippling depression that causes me to buy games and not play them lol